Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where have NSC posters been in the world?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've been to paradise, but I've never been to me.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Proudest and most obscure travel moment = Equatorial Guinea. Diplomatic trip. Standing on a red carpet in suit and tie in 40 degrees while the local band maimed the national anthem. Met their president, who is now Africa's longest serving head of state. There are some choice rumours surrounding him but he didn't eat me.

One of Mark Thatcher's "escapades" involved an attempted coup in Equatorial Guinea. Several of the plotters were arrested and one of them died in prison, under torture it's rumoured.

Andorra, Argentina, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Chile, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Dubai (UAE), Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Grand Cayman, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Isles of Dogs/Sheppey/Skye/Wight, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, RSA, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, Unst, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Vatican City, Vietnam.

Worked in several of these (and sent money home), just noticed my 10 year Australia Visa expired last year; biggest dumps were Gibraltar and Grand Cayman with the Isle of Dogs in the 70's a distant third.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Spent two years on Polaris Submarines so not a clue where I went but I bet no one else in any country or continent knew we were there as well
But when on ships I done the whole of the Med countries and a bit of Sweden thrown in as well

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Kenya, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Spain, Italy, Majorca, Malta and Corfu

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Austria, Germany, West Germany, Czech republic, Slovakia, Greece, Croatia, Tunisia, Israel, USA, Canada, Brazil, Japan, Norway. Sweden, Iceland, Switzerland, Portugal, Hungary, New Zealand, Singapore, Netherlands, but not necessarily in that order.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Still no Antarctic visitors?

Alright then - ME!

Penguins are smelly & not very bright just in case you need to know...

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Wales
Scotland
Belgium
France
Spain & Canary Islands Majorca
Italy
Malta
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Bahrain
Singapore
Thailand
Philippines
USA including California Nevada Arizona Texas Louisiana Florida New York New Jersey Georgia

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Furthest places are Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Australia. Enjoyed them all but as not in a position to afford above Economy level will probably not do much long haul in future.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
England
Scotland
Wales
Ireland
France
Switzerland
Italy
Spain
Greece
Austria
USA
Thailand
Isle of Wight

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Are we allowed to count countries we have SEEN, but not visited? If so, put me down for Albania and Lebanon.

Off the top of my head Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Iran, Pakistan, Matinique, Greenland, Peru, Albania, Lebanon, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Burma, Laos andTibet (China). 8 from the ground.
Been to but not seen just the posters mum who I visited but with a blindfold.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Portugal, Spain a few times, Tenerife, Czech Republic, Latvia, Barbados, Crete, and off the Corfu in 4 weeks.
Plan on doing Italy and either San Francisco or Tokyo next year.

While we're on the subject, does anyone have any recommendations for things to do in Corfu?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Portugal, Spain a few times, Tenerife, Czech Republic, Latvia, Barbados, Crete, and off the Corfu in 4 weeks.
Plan on doing Italy and either San Francisco or Tokyo next year.

While we're on the subject, does anyone have any recommendations for things to do in Corfu?

Look at Albania.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Cuba, Jamaica, USA, Canada, Sri Lanka, Dubai, Kenya, South Africa, Morocco, Egypt, Vietnam, Hong Kong, France, Portugal, Czech Republic, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Scotland, Wales, Italy,

Lots of people seem to have been to Fiji, any tips/advice as looking to go next year.......

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Are we allowed to count countries we have SEEN, but not visited? If so, put me down for Albania and Lebanon.
Much better. Cuba from the sky and Albania from a boat.

Also I'm claiming the shortest visit to a country, 11 minutes in Spain running for a connecting flight.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here