Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where have NSC posters been in the world?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
75 or 77 countries on 6 continents - not Antarctica. Depends on whether you count England, Scotland & Wales as 3 countries or as just one, i.e. the UK.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I am a confirmed travel bore. I have been to every continent (save Antarctica) at least four times. Going to Senegal in November, which depending on criteria, is about my 72nd country I think.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
France, Spain,Crete,Malta,Bulgaria,Tenerife,Cyprus,Belgium,Norway,Croatia,Bosnia,Montenegro,Serbia,Estonia,Finland,Lithuania,Slovakia,Hungary,Austria,Germany ,Netherlands,Iceland,Eire,Scotland ,Wales and The IOW.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Went to Millport on the Clyde for my Summer holidays once. I'm not saying it was cold but it took my skin a week to go from blue to white.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Europe, Russia, Far east, middle east, Pakistan (never again), North America and doing South (boliva) in November.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Lived in: Australia, Japan, Taiwan

Worked in for a long-ish period: Ireland, India, Poland

Visited on holidays: France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Holland, Italy, Malaysia, Fiji, New Zealand, New Caledonia, USA, St Lucia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bognor and Your Mum.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Lived in: Australia, Japan, Taiwan

Worked in for a long-ish period: Ireland, India, Poland

Visited on holidays: France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Holland, Italy, Malaysia, Fiji, New Zealand, New Caledonia, USA, St Lucia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bognor and Your Mum.

EDIT: And Germany. And the Phillipines. *racks brain*

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
India, Croatia, Germany, France, Singapore, South Africa and Thailand.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Lived in five, Was in the RN, so lots of places, and as this thread gets longer, places I had completely forgotten about.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I believe that there is around 190/200 actual countries in the world (?) so where have you been Islands can be included. :wave: Skiathos.

Have forgotten the names of most of the Greek islands I've been to on boys own bargain breaks. Seem to vaguely recall going to: Paros, Anti-Paros, Paxos, Anti-Paxos, Kos, Anti-Kos, Skiathos, Anti-Skiathos, Or maybe I made most of those up. Truth is, they all sort of blend into one so you can't remember the good ones from the anti-good ones.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
As well as manyof the European countries already mentioned Iceland. Indonesia, Singapore, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Malayisa, Canada, USA, Malta and this year I will be ticking the Greek island of Crete off the list

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece (well Rhodes and Crete), Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain (and Lanzagrotty), Switzerland, Turkey, USofA (Florida), Bahamas, Madeira, BVI, Antigua, Grenada, St Lucia & Barbados

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Hove, Aldrington, Portslade, Fishersgate, Southwick, Shoreham-by-Sea, Lancing, East Worthing, Worthing, West Worthing, Durrington, Goring-by Sea, Angmering and Littlehampton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here