When you piss...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'd not normally bother with a flippant thread such as this, but just reading the 3rd page has had me almost pissing myself with laughter!

tempted to read the rest of the thread now.

oh, and as you get older, it's little & often and you have to take into account how long the bus ride and wait will be before having that extra pint.

Something to look forward to when one gets ancient - drink all you want whenever, and just bin the nappies when suitable! It might be fun to start practising this early, even at around 25 years of age

Dec 24, 2010
If I've got an erection I hafta stand really far back, learn forward and put my hands out to the sides

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
If someone is in the toilet in our flat and I'm desperate for a piss in the morning I have a power piss in the back garden, often trying to beat my distance record

Jan 1, 2011
I always sit down for a pee, unless In a rush.

If I am standing up then I aim for the shit stains. And I swear EVERY time I always get most of it off, then I run out of pee and there is a tiny bit left. I get so annoyed I pour some water onto it so it's all gone. :)

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
I always sit down for a pee, unless In a rush.

If I am standing up then I aim for the shit stains. And I swear EVERY time I always get most of it off, then I run out of pee and there is a tiny bit left. I get so annoyed I pour some water onto it so it's all gone. :)

by pour water on it.... do you mean....flush?

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
Sometimes for a treat i do school boy ( trousers and pants round the ankles) and aim for skid marks, we have a stange shaped toilet so we get them both front and back.

Jul 7, 2003
You need one of these in the house http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/lavnav/index.html

30002930-1286544922-239000.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports