Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When you piss...

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Bowl.

But i do also do the Austin Powers piss as well.

As a weekend treat i sometimes sit down for a wee.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Has anyone every been tempted to get a urinal fitted at home? It doesn't necessarily have to be in the bathroom it could go next to the bed for convenience.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
As a special treat sometimes I take my sack, in addition to my cock, outside of my trousers to give the boys a bit of fresh air.

a woman i know actually asked this once. "do you get just the cock out or do you get it all out including the balls?"

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If the house is empty I sometimes see how loud I can make it sound straight into the water but this often goes wrong as my added effort causes the little chap to become like an out of control hose. Messy business.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
It largely depends on the circumstance. If I'm desperate, I aim and hope for the best, thus often resulting in a wet floor. If I'm not desperate usually the bowl as I dont really want everyone in the house to know what I'm doing.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
There's a fat bloke in our office who seems to find using the urinals in the standard manner too much physical exertion, so he always pisses whilst leaning on the wall behind the urinal with one hand, and with the other hand holding his todger. His office nickname is Hitler-Piss.

Destiny's piles

I Drink therefore I am
Has anyone every been tempted to get a urinal fitted at home? It doesn't necessarily have to be in the bathroom it could go next to the bed for convenience.

f***ing brilliant idea, beats pissing out the window into the neighbours garden:)

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I'd not normally bother with a flippant thread such as this, but just reading the 3rd page has had me almost pissing myself with laughter!

tempted to read the rest of the thread now.

oh, and as you get older, it's little & often and you have to take into account how long the bus ride and wait will be before having that extra pint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here