Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When you piss...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Any shit stains, then the BACK of the bowl
This reminds me of an incident at work 15 years ago when I presume a FAT member of staff had planned on this, with the result that there shit all over the back of the actual toilet seat, rendering trap one out of action all day. It became the talk of the whole firm within an hour.

Bowl, by the way. Water presents potential SPLASHBACK issues.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Bowl most of the time, occasionally I venture into the water normally when I'm really busting for a big piss and want to go for the Austin Powers effect.

Dec 24, 2010
The messiest type of piss is when it's really cold and your cock does that "just a big ball with loads of wrinkly skin on the end". Even if you sit down to do it, the urine goes everywhere.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Does anyone else sometimes brave pissing with NO HANDS?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
anyone else sometimes SIT DOWN to wee? just for a little treat

if not, forget all the stigmas, it's f***ing BLISS

At home I'd say I actually sit down for a piss more than stand uppers. In this scenario I aim for as close to the water as possible as there as splashback issues with aiming for the bowl.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I normally aim straight down the middle, but some times I miss and it goes all over her.

On a stormy day, make sure the window is closed.

As the Romans said ... Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit.

Wise folk these Italians ... Chi contro ventro piscia lava la camicia.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Where is the best place to aim at one of these to minimise SPLASHBACK?

thumbnailsuggested.asp

I've never quite worked it out :shrug:

Kendo3

Jul 26, 2004
Uckfield
We have a fat bloke at work, his stomach hangs over his belt and consiquntly he can't use his hands to hold the old boy. He walks up to the urinals stands as close as he can, starts going with no control of his bill and ends up pissing on the floor on his shoes and subsiquently splashes some poor sod next to him, the best thing is he's oblivious.

Whilst on the Urinal aspect, don't you hate it when gentlemans rules are broken, i.e 3 urinals and 1 chap occupying trap 1, always leave a gap and go to trap 3, don't stand next to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here