When did NSC suddenly become so right wing?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1 night only

Apr 29, 2009
Have posted on here for a while and it tends to be less domineeringly bully-boyingly bigoted compared to the Charlton and most other clubs' message boards, but in the past month I have noticed an astonishing turn to the right wing on here. If I'm not imagining it, is it (a) former hooligans/casuals/Unionists resurfacing now they think they can get a seat to the odd game from next season - and the odd barney with Championship rival firms - rather than the windswept Withdean experience, (b) people hit by the cuts turning on the weak targets like ethnic minorities and immigrants to blame for their own job/wage losses, (c) people annoyed with the perceived 'lefty' culture of Albion under the Ayattila and co, (d) people who have always been Tory and are now no longer scared to admit it, or (e) all of the above. Perhaps there should be a poll (poll, not Pole, don't panic Daily Mail readers). Which are YOU?

BHA like most football clubs has always had an active far right element among it's support.

This website however has always had a healthy mix of views which has given the more left leaning and liberal among the support a forum which is not really there at matches. Maybe this is because as with most clubs, the shall we say more hardcore support is dominated by the more right wing among the support.

See the row over the No surrender song at Huddersfield last season and subsequant backlash that occured after the post on here about left wing solidarity made by the writer of that BHA fanzine, I think the Fanzine's end of season party got a visit too.

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
i cannot believe the amount of muslim loving , anti royal , left wing tossers on here , but then its prolly only a few who post (all day every day cos they dont work)

Jan 30, 2008
BHA like most football clubs has always had an active far right element among it's support.

This website however has always had a healthy mix of views which has given the more left leaning and liberal among the support a forum which is not really there at matches. Maybe this is because as with most clubs, the shall we say more hardcore support is dominated by the more right wing among the support.

See the row over the No surrender song at Huddersfield last season and subsequant backlash that occured after the post on here about left wing solidarity made by the writer of that BHA fanzine, I think the Fanzine's end of season party got a visit too.
that's a fair assessment :thumbsup:

Dandyman

In London village.
that's a fair assessment :thumbsup:

Really? I'd acknowledge that we have some right-wing supporters and a handful of far right nutters but they only count as "hard core support" if you mean willing to turn out for the obvious aways like Southend or Millwall. You'd struggle to find any of them at Tranmere, Walsall or similar away games.

Really? I'd acknowledge that we have some right-wing supporters and a handful of far right nutters but they only count as "hard core support" if you mean willing to turn out for the obvious aways like Southend or Millwall. You'd struggle to find any of them at Tranmere, Walsall or similar away games.

You sunshine are a retard like me.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
L

Says the retard who spells big as bigp. Wanker.

Ha! Well done on spotting the typo.

Typo's, as we all know, are the preserve of the retarded. A successfully functioning human being could never ever ever EVER accidentally press the wrong button when using a computer keyboard, and clearly you have obviously never been STUPID enough to do a typo yourself. You are perfect.

You come across as a particularly kind and warm human being, and I would love to get to know you more.

:kiss::kiss:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Phew, well done Adam, I have been away for a few days and noticed you were :fishing: without much luck.

Do you reckon Charlton are more left wing/liberal than Albion, the fight for the championship could come down to ideologys.

Enjoyed the test, although the cricket membership must be turning me into a right old blue rinse tory, I would have expected bottom left and moving south west..

Economic Left/Right: -8.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.03

Attachments

• Left.png
    Left.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 145

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
i cannot believe the amount of muslim loving , anti royal , left wing tossers on here , but then its prolly only a few who post (all day every day cos they dont work)

Muslim loving, factually correct. My girlfriend is an Uzbek Muslim.
Anti Royal, factually correct. I dont see their relevance in the 21st century.
Left wing, factually correct. Probably a bit to the left of Lenin in fact.
Tosser? factually incorrect, I have a girlfriend.
Dont work? factually incorrect, I have a very good job in the telecoms business.

I CAN believe your post is probably in the minority, as that sort of idiocy died out years ago.

Jan 30, 2008
you clearly don't know what went on at walsall , give it a rest handyman :thumbsup:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Daveinprague, I love the system! Can I have a go?!

Muslim loving: Well I'm Muslim, Jew, Hindu and every other religion tolerant (also an athiest)
Anti Royal: Would rather have them than not, I think for the money they bring in they aint so bad. Will reconsider after her Maj. pegs it.
Left wing: Just call me Trotski!
Tosser: Nope, but passionate about politics and the debating thereof.
Dont work: Nope. I have a good job and am about to start a new 'dream job' in Jan.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
What does left and right wing mean anyway?

Hating Muslims - right wing.
Hating the Catholic Church - left wing. Makes no sense to me.

Dandyman

In London village.
you clearly don't know what went on at walsall , give it a rest handyman :thumbsup:

If you mean Bescott a couple of seasons ago that had f*ck all to do with your little mob.

Dandyman

In London village.

Muslims are people. The Roman Catholic church is an institution.

Hating Catholics for being Catholic would be a better comparison.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Muslims are people. The Roman Catholic church is an institution.

Hating Catholics for being Catholic would be a better comparison.
Agreed, but he does have a point though. There is a certain strand of political thought which says it's ok to criticise the pope and Catholicism as that's a 'progressive' stance to take. But if you criticise the Mullahs or Isalm than you're 'Islamaphobic'.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Agreed, but he does have a point though. There is a certain strand of political thought which says it's ok to criticise the pope and Catholicism as that's a 'progressive' stance to take. But if you criticise the Mullahs or Isalm than you're 'Islamaphobic'.

Can't we just agree to progressively criticise both?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

There's little difference between either.

Both seek to control your life by trying to make you think/act how they think.

The major difference is one likes money and its institutions, the other doesnt.

Being a Libertarian I believe i should be able to shoot either of them if they come onto my property :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports