Boring By Sea
Tom Baker from when he played Dr Who.
David Gedge
That's the only two I have.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I only ever had two - Jimmy Case (got at a match v Portsmouth at the Goldstone) and Brian Blessed (got during a school trip to see 'Cats' back when it had just opened). Of the two, I'd probably choose Brian as the best, no disrespect meant to Jimmy :)

edit: and I don't have either autograph anymore :(

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I was a ball-boy for the England v Italy World Cup Qualifier at Wembley in 1997. Met all the players beforehand and after the game and grabbed their autographs and posed for pics. Becks and Del Piero amongst them. In fact I think it may have even Becks' first start for the national side. On a side note, I was the first ball-boy to grab the ball; 1min 32secs in I leaped over the boards and threw the ball to Sir David.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Dale Jasper, Franco Massimo & Richard Tiltman.

In another book, Bobby Charlton, Bobby Moore & Geoff Hurst. Similar.

I have my Charlie Oatway book signed by the man, I was told I look like him by a very funny lady in the WSL concourse after Saturday's match.
???

Nice to meet you by the way, i wasn't offended.

Alan Gilliver

Oct 18, 2006
Ted Dexter when he was England captain...I had to carry his bags up to the Sussex dressing room to get it. Oh, and George Foreman signed my grill

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
On the same page I have a personalised message with signature from Norman Wisdom and from Alan Mullery. The following pages have players such as Sammy Morgan, Dennis Burnett, Brian Horton, Steve Foster, Peter Grummitt, Gerry Fell and Ian Mellor, to name but a few. A few pages on I have Paul Barber and Charlie Oatway. The only non football ones are Sacha Disney and Terry Wogan.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Adrian colunga.

not for the person but for how it was obtained. he came into tescos where I was working a few weeks ago and after paying with card I told him he must sign a piece of receipt due to him using a foreign debit card. so yeh I now have his autograph on a piece of Tesco receipt :lolol:

he is absolutely tiny

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Groucho Marx.

Me and a mate at school in the 70s spotted in the paper that he was ill in hospital in Beverley Hills, so we wrote to him c/o the hospital and a couple of signed photos arrived a few weeks later. Year or two later he was gorn.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
got a few

my 3 favourites are Nigel Mansell,Ian Botham & Bernard Hinault

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I have the 1978 Manchester United v Real Madrid Centenary Programme signed on the front by the Man U squad.

Also in my collection I have the PR China Nr 2 and Nr 3 World table tennis champion's signatures on the front of my January 1980 programme for the championship held at The Dome that year. I can't decipher them though as they look double dutch.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Dark side of the moon signed by David Gilmour,
Exit planet dust signed by the chemical brothers.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Peter Smith from SSN, I also have Midge Ure and Neil Morrissey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports