Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your Best AUTOGRAPH?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fernando Alonso and Giancarlo Fisichella, when they were team-mates at Renault, signed both sides of the Renault security pass I had hanging around my neck.

Alonso is a MIDGET.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
John Lydon

sig.jpg

Last edited:

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
Aryton Senna's and Alain Prost's on pictures of their Mclarens when they were team mates, personalised to me.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I have a strange collection of signed underpants. When I moved to Hampshire the intention was to add a Tea Shop to the Village Shop and call it The PANTry. A good friend works at The Oval and managed to get several underpants signed including Alex Stewart, Mark Ramprakash, Mark Butcher (who wrote "You make me pant"), Chirs Hollins (BBC), Shane Warne, Mark Knight and signed Freddie Flintoff T-Shirt. A friend does vehicle recovery and managed to get underpants signed by Marcus Threscothick and another friend did some gardening for Lawrence Dallaglio and he also signed a pair of underpants.
The best signed pants are from the 2005 / 6 Albion Squad which my mate I still go to games with managed to obtain.
They were all hanging on a clothes line in the Tea Room but the only problem was that they got caked in dust and you can't wash them so they now live in a box, which is sad, well except of Alex Stewart's pants which are framed.
When I worked in London and I was reading Build a Bonfire, Gordon Banks opened my old companies Wembley showroom and he signed the book, the same night I popped down to watch Whyteleafe FC playing Braintree FC and Robbie Reinelt was playing for Braintree and I nabbed him in the bar after the game and he signed the photo in the book of "That Goal".
The most bizarre signed pants are from Stuart Pearce, someone in the village knows him and he posted a pair with the message "To Paul, best wished" , strange because my name isn't Paul.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Kenny Dalglish on the back of a boot cleaning rota taken from the wall of the boot room at the Goldstone by David Gipp who got it personalised with "Good Luck".
Got Cantona's at the Beach Football a few years ago.
Got Barry Rees' on the programme of the game the day before he died.
66 world cup squad on a photo, minus Bobby Moore and Alf Ramsey (but have these separately).

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
My top 3 are David Beckham, David Jason and Mike Tyson. Working at Gatwick Airport for many years i managed to get hundreds

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
My Parents used to move in rather posh circles (trouser legs rolled up) and my Mother would take her autograph book everywhere. She got Billy Butlins signature in her book. A few years later she met Fred Pontin and asked him to sign the book. Rather than sign the next empty page he noticed Billy Butlins and signed on the back of his page.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here