Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Been meaning to post this for ages but kept forgetting - played a bit of bass myself back in the day but not, alas, anywhere as competently as the late great Jack Bruce........

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can't stop listening to Tiikk. Total ear worm :love:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Been meaning to post this for ages but kept forgetting - played a bit of bass myself back in the day but not, alas, anywhere as competently as the late great Jack Bruce........

Check out the Leslie West version with Jack Bruce. It is better! West's guitar is sublime. Saw him (without Bruce) play this live in somewhere mad like Deal around 20 years ago :love: West is my favourite guitar solo guitarists.

Apologies for posting twice today, except it is now tomorrow, so this is mine for tomorrow.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
This was "our song" at our wedding - schmaltzy I know but it's a beautiful song and Denis Wilson's voice is the perfect fit

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Possibly one of the best young generation drummers in the world. Equally at home playing Fusion, Rock or Jazz and examples of each can be found on YouTube.

Chris Turner has to be one of my favourite drummers, absolutely ridiculous power and consistency but doesn't sacrifice grooves whilst doing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here