Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Now you can see why I’m saying Duh about my Wordle performances recently! Yes I think so, think so, think so, think so

Not sure if you listen to The Albion Roar but Attila was on this week further espousing his very valid points about the next steps for Albion
:lolol:

Not listened to the Roar for a long time. I love Attila to bits but I'm not sure I'm necessarily on the same page as him about The Albion's future, but he's normally righter than wronger :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

One of the finest records ever. My son went to college with Keith Levine's son. Keith died yesterday, as you certainly know. RIP.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The best song I heard today on my random play car iPod was this track, But I just found this live version. If you don't know the track dig out the studio version. The first guitar break literally brings tears to me eye's it is so divine.

If I had ever managed to be in a decent band, back in the day, I would have love to be . . . . Pete Murphy in Bauhaus :love:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I may be late of this parish tomorrow, owing to extended work commitments. The student pharmacology society have asked me to give a lecture. What were they thinking :facepalm: :shootself:

So this piece of loveliness is for tomorrow. Totally neglected Belarus musical genius. :bowdown:

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Demure Japanese ladies go flying

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I remember the first time I saw the lead singer, he was just 16 and came into Camden workers Rockabilly club on a Saturday night, and it was mighty snobby and violent back then in 96, I got talking to him and he said he loved the music, but felt so uncomfortable there, I told him to stick with it and met him the next week in Camden with a few of my French mates, he stuck with it and now has a band a few years and the owns Bopflix which do a lot of videos on scene.
quite proud of myself and him.

folks don’t get into Rockabilly or Psychobilly for the fame or money, it’s the love of the music and lifestyle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here