Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Never been on this thread, because it all sounds a bit random but, anyway, here I am, and my I've just heard Whole New Mess by Angel Olsen, which I'll obsess about for a good few weeks from now.
That said, I'm currently watching The Temptations on BBC4, followed by Billy Preston.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Never been on this thread, because it all sounds a bit random but, anyway, here I am, and my I've just heard Whole New Mess by Angel Olsen, which I'll obsess about for a good few weeks from now.
That said, I'm currently watching The Temptations on BBC4, followed by Billy Preston.

Some great tracks posted on here by my dear chums [MENTION=9276]Barrow Boy[/MENTION] [MENTION=34281]pearl[/MENTION] [MENTION=26519]Trevor[/MENTION] [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION]. [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] and others :thumbsup:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking

Poor Colin. :cry:

I’d always loved his work right from that first album. Saw him live for the first time at the Leas Cliff Hall in Folkestone probably around 1988 or so. When I returned to the UK in the late noughties I saw him a few times and was able to get some decent pictures. He was massively supportive of my shots and used one for his final tour poster. I finally met him for the first time at one of those gigs and we chatted about that Folkestone gig all those years before.

When he tragically passed, his management used one of my pics for the official press release. A real gentleman and songwriter with a truly magnificent voice.

D1EAFFA0-7673-4B2A-9857-0E54ACFEB105.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Poor Colin. :cry:

I’d always loved his work right from that first album. Saw him live for the first time at the Leas Cliff Hall in Folkestone probably around 1988 or so. When I returned to the UK in the late noughties I saw him a few times and was able to get some decent pictures. He was massively supportive of my shots and used one for his final tour poster. I finally met him for the first time at one of those gigs and we chatted about that Folkestone gig all those years before.

When he tragically passed, his management used one of my pics for the official press release. A real gentleman and songwriter with a truly magnificent voice.

View attachment 128038

That is one of the iconic tracks of the 80s. Pure gold. :bowdown:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
An album I regularly go back to, probably more than any other Santana album. If I had the hips for it and the ability to go with it I’d be up doing some latin dancing every time I hear this song

https://youtu.be/uVMVxLibzK8

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here