What the hell is Poyets problem

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Poyet is a complete twat IMO and he's gonna look f***ing stupid after saying a few weeks ago that Albion were miles ahead of anyone, especially when the gap has gone from 16 points to 2 or 3 and with an inferior goal difference.

.. and why do you think that is stupid ?

Next time take a tip from Poyet - Instead of starting your season late, try finishing it early.

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
TBH mate the winding up is uni-directional. Too easy :lolol:

Sad either way.

Sad enough to dress up your rantings as being baiting fans of a team 'you don't care about' or sad enough to waste your time baiting fans of a team 'you don't care about'.

It is a shame Brighton doesn't have a selection process when it comes to residents. You would have been on the first train out with a variety of other challenged personas.

Considering every single post of yours reeks of frothing saliva, I would suggest it is anything but uni-directional.

Feb 14, 2010
We dont care. Saints go away you are irrelevant. Palace are relevant, pompey sometimes relevant, but saints jog on until we play you next season you should not be on here.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Poyet is a complete twat IMO and he's gonna look f***ing stupid after saying a few weeks ago that Albion were miles ahead of anyone, especially when the gap has gone from 16 points to 2 or 3 and with an inferior goal difference.

Seriously Ben, fuck off now. Miles ahead. Yes, as in promoted 4 weeks ago with 5 irrelevant games left. Not promoted on the last day of the season.

SouthamptonGuy

Apr 3, 2011
To be fair, the game was rearranged due to Plymouth's request as they had 3 players called up for internationals.

Ironically all 3 players became injured before the original scheduled date and Saints attempted to get the fixture brought forward to the originally planned date, unsuccessfully.

Also his argument about any championship in the world has the last 2 fixtures played at the same time is simply wrong. What about yesterdays Cardiff and Norwichs fixtures??

The fact he actually mentions Southampton is bizarre, you got to admit. No mention of Plymouth.

And to say it's an advantage knowing other results could be arguable as it could be an added pressure, just a thought.

All in all its a silly 'story' that the paper decided to print/post online :smile:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Probably because our April fixtures were far more packed than yours were. We had 8 games whereas you had 7. Basically Poyet is saying we should have played 9.

He certainly is a jug eared oil bag.

So our 8 games in March are different?

If you don't like what Gus has to say then DON'T BUY THE f***ing ARGUS! Buy the f***ing ECHO. While you're at it, if you don't like what Gus and us Albion fans have to say-f*** OFF to a Southampton forum where you can all discuss how you were the real champions 'if only we hadn't kept Pardew for as long as we did'.

Seriously, f*** off-you contribute nothing here.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
To be fair, the game was rearranged due to Plymouth's request as they had 3 players called up for internationals.

Ironically all 3 players became injured before the original scheduled date and Saints attempted to get the fixture brought forward to the originally planned date, unsuccessfully.

Also his argument about any championship in the world has the last 2 fixtures played at the same time is simply wrong. What about yesterdays Cardiff and Norwichs fixtures??

The fact he actually mentions Southampton is bizarre, you got to admit. No mention of Plymouth.

And to say it's an advantage knowing other results could be arguable as it could be an added pressure, just a thought.

All in all its a silly 'story' that the paper decided to print/post online :smile:
God-There's two of them!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Next time take a tip from Poyet - Instead of starting your season late, try finishing it early.

Best singe line I've ever read on this forum. :bowdown:

FC United fans came here in mass around the time we played them and behaved with dignity, respect and intelligence. This Southampton lad could learn a lot from them. This is our forum, for our fans. We aren't impartial and things will always be slanted in our favour. Either put up with it and enjoy the banter for what it is, or live in the real world. Second best is about the best Southampton, and all associated with it, can hope for.

antagonistico

May 3, 2011
Someone with a lesser degree of insecurity than the average BHA fan said:
I know there is no real rivalry, but Poyet and a vocal section of the Brighton fans have been total tubes, and utterly ungracious in victory. I'll admit it; I've jumped onto their forums to have a nose at what they're saying. You'd think they'd just won the Champions League, the way they're going on. It's League One, ffs.

So congratulations Brighton. Enjoy the moment as Champions of the third-tier of English football. Your constant crowing of "CHAMPIONS" is like a delusional dimwit screaming "I'm the smartest student in Set 3!!". Maybe one day, you'll be a real football club. Until then, stop poking your ever extending noses up our arses, and get some damned perspective.

No one cares about League One, except you.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Remember Poyet's big moan about the Hartlepool situation last season? And the JPT? I'm sure there's been others though I can't think of them right now.
He's an opinionated man.
Not sure why he thinks this matters though. :lol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Southampton aren't even MATHEMATICALLY up yet! I can't see a "P" yet by their name!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
This is funny. Seems we've really got under the skin of SCC fans, especially as the one constant we keep reading is "they don;t care about us" :laugh:

Ah, well, at least they'll get a "P" next to their name in the table on the last day of the season. Bless.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
And you'll have an "R" next to yours at the end of next season.
Doesn't really work as an insult because it obviously won't happen.

Still, keep trying.

Or, y'know, join a Southampton messageboard.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Can I get this right?

Both teams have been promoted, and fans are still whining at each other?

We're up, next season it is West Ham, Leeds, Forest, Wolves, Derby, Palace, Millwall, Leicester. Regular crowds of 20,000 plus (and the same at St Marys and the Albion too).

Reading this is the equivalent of watching two bald men argue over a comb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports