Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the hell is Poyets problem

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Is that why he let Hudderfield win? Fat lot of good that did them.

If one of us gave in to your obvious stalking of having one of us shag you, would you then finally f*** off?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
cant you read? this seems to be his problem:

as we arent concerned, i take his opinion as that of a neutral commenting on the unfairness of the schedule. is it unfair? well, imagine if you'd played against a non-relegated Plymouth several weeks ago, how different that game might have gone.

They were non-relegated yesterday before we played them. In fact they were more desparate for the points than they would have been a few weeks ago.

He has a point that the run in should be played shoulder to shoulder.

Where was the supposed 'blast'? Or are Southampton based Argus/Echo/Newsquest trying to stir things up? It seems to be no more than a throwaway remark, not targetting Southampton, but the football league.

It doesn't surprise me that you would get pulled in by that sort of article. A reactionary dunce would be an apt description, I feel.

Der, I'm fairly sure the Argus is a Brighton newspaper. In fact, I have this in my Argus which I bought from a Brighton newsagent.

Poyet is a complete twat IMO and he's gonna look f***ing stupid after saying a few weeks ago that Albion were miles ahead of anyone, especially when the gap has gone from 16 points to 2 or 3 and with an inferior goal difference.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Poyet blasts fixtures list From The Argus)

and you reckon our manager is a bit of a dick.

When Plymouth cancelled this game due to having so called internationals when it was an international weekend, we were gutted, especially as those players turned out to be injured over that weekend anyway.

How can playing 2 games over 50 hours be an advantage

Why is he bitter? It's not as though Albion have suffered coz of this date of fixture.

Yaawwwwwnnnnnnnnn! Mate.. we don't care... enjoy yourself at St Mary's and give it a rest.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Redneb, just to say ur just southampton that used to play at the dingly dell. Brighton are a one county regional club. We know we are again going to be a bigger club than you as we were im terms of crowds in the 70s. If you dont agree then fine, we dont really care because you are just southampton from somewhere the other side of pompey. You are not our rivals so please run along and annoy your actualvrivals, they are pompey. Our rivals are palace. Thanks and nice knowing you but please jog on.

Classic :thumbsup:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Probably because our April fixtures were far more packed than yours were. We had 8 games whereas you had 7. Basically Poyet is saying we should have played 9.

He certainly is a jug eared oil bag.

No he didn't he said he would have preferred to play dagenham the same day you played Plymouth its really not the difficult to understand. He asked to play dagenham on bank holiday Monday and got told no which was why it was a surprise that you played then. Now trot on

D

Deleted member 18477

OI red knob YAWWWN!!! boring boring saints fans, boring boring saints fans!

Feb 14, 2010
Are there any other fans of irrelevant clubs that want to be on here, come on fans of bmuff, brentford, leicester, bradford, where are you. Oh yes on their own forum. Saints, youhave a rival, so stop doing a charlton and stop trying to find a rival. Its brighton, palace, its millwall, west ham, its pompey, saints. Now jog on back tovthe dingly dell or wherever you play these days

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Southampton don't care about us that is why even after they have been promoted we still have their fans on OUR message board

Our season finished weeks ago and the champagne glasses are gathering dust

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Der, I'm fairly sure the Argus is a Brighton newspaper. In fact, I have this in my Argus which I bought from a Brighton newsagent.

Poyet is a complete twat IMO and he's gonna look f***ing stupid after saying a few weeks ago that Albion were miles ahead of anyone, especially when the gap has gone from 16 points to 2 or 3 and with an inferior goal difference.

Newsquest owns The Argus and The Echo. Brighton sub-editors have been moved to Southampton (it is cheaper, as it is less desirable). Is it not beyond the realms of possibility that the company coerces the two papers to stir things up as they have been doing all season? Where was the supposed 'blast'?

How is he going to look stupid when he said we were miles ahead a few weeks ago, when we actually were? He's really got under your skin, hasn't he?

Just so you know, he is currently enjoying a a four day training break in Marbella, training at facilities used by Real Madrid and such like, whilst you are wasting you eveing, furiously and frantically posting on a Brighton & Hove Albion forum about something that is pretty insignificant in the grander scheme of things. Who is the silly one?

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
Redneb f*** off back to your own forum, you think we're obsessed with Southampton, you're the one with 900+ posts on Brighton's forum

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
They were non-relegated yesterday before we played them. In fact they were more desparate for the points than they would have been a few weeks ago.

Who cares if its 1 point or 20 points, we have won the league haven't we? Well done you have a better goal difference than us, that means you should win the league then? Just don't get you mate, you change your tune so many times, sometimes you say we deserve it and others you say we don't, just getting incredibly boring now.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Probably because our April fixtures were far more packed than yours were. We had 8 games whereas you had 7. Basically Poyet is saying we should have played 9.

He certainly is a jug eared oil bag.

define unfairness then? In my book others being allowed to do something you were told is against the rules is unfair. Although to be fair I understand why the game was played in May.

If you got to the final of the FA Cup and had to play 9 games in a month would you moan? It's called a fixture congestion and is common in football. We had 8 games in March, and 7 in April. All he is saying, is that he asked to play in that week and was told it wasn't possible, so was surprised to see Southampton play. And you can't quote rules to blantantly back-track for others

I have no idea why it's even made the papers and can only assume it's a slow news day, and frankly I don't really give a shit as the season was over weeks ago.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Whilst your players were working hard to try and win promotion, ours were on the piss on holiday in Marbella having won promotion weeks before. We are miles ahead of you.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Think Poyet is just pointing out that we have had to beat 23 other teams and the football league as it's one rule of SCC and one rule for us.

We've clearly ruined the script by beating Sheffield Wednesday and SCC to the title.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Bender, I stand to be corrected but your two brothers post on here right?
Sim and stumpy Tim yeh? Were you the f***ing mistake? Is that why you loiter round here like a bad fart?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
For a club who dont care about us they sure as hell go on about us a lot.

f*** OFF

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Are you bored redneb? Does all of this REALLY matter?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here