Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the hell is Poyets problem

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I never liked Poyet as a player

Wow. You're even more of a retard than I gave you credit for. Poyet was an INCREDIBLE player - a box to box midfielder with a better scoring rate for Chelsea, than Le Bignose had for Saints.

Wow. You're even more of a retard than I gave you credit for. Poyet was an INCREDIBLE player - a box to box midfielder with a better scoring rate for Chelsea, than Le Bignose had for Saints.

At the risk of sounding like a Redneb sympathiser, he's probably talking about Poyet's character rather than his footballing ability.

Most people think Alan Shearer's a bit of a tosser but nobody doubts his talent.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is it a term you would use to someone's face ?
No, and it is rather a childish thing to say. But equally, would you be berating a similarly feeble description of Nigel Adkins on here?

Christ this thread is depressing. Will someone please think of the children of Mile Oak and delete it?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
At the risk of sounding like a Redneb sympathiser, he's probably talking about Poyet's character rather than his footballing ability.

I think gus said as much about his own character on the pitch in a recent interview.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
No, and it is rather a childish thing to say. But equally, would you be berating a similarly feeble description of Nigel Adkins on here?

Christ this thread is depressing. Will someone please think of the children of Mile Oak and delete it?

I would as it happens yes.

And I agree. Starting another SCC thread.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Different thing. People on this thread are trying to give it racial connotations, which I'm saying is probably not the case.

Afraid it probably is racial. Read the Argus' 'sister' paper The So'ton Echo, and there are quite a few comments on there basically calling Poyet a south american monkey.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Afraid it probably is racial. Read the Argus' 'sister' paper The So'ton Echo, and there are quite a few comments on there basically calling Poyet a south american monkey.

Think that would only be deemed racist if Gus was of Afro Caribbean extraction which obviously he's not. Ignorant remarks such as that seem to be encouraged by the apology for journalists that work for that waste of bog paper.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
How long before this comment from Oatway makes the Echo!!?

"I believe I could of walked into Southampton and got them promoted with what is there. I genuinely believe I could have done that - but I don't know if I could have done it here, and Gus has made it look easy when in truth it isn't."

:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here