Interesting, dare we ask what MAJOR things annoy you?:shrug:

Of course....

Capitalism.
Communism.
Fascism.
Oppression.
Corporatism.
Centralisation.
New Age types who think they are enlightened due to doing yoga (stretching) and eating granola (expensive porridge).

:)

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Excluding those with learning difficulties: anyone out of education without a firm grasp of grammar. Nobody at 30 years of age should be confusing "Your" and "You're".
People who amble along the street.
People who stop in the middle of the street.
People who walk three abreast so I have to step into the road to get round them.
People who type loudly on their keyboards.
People who slurp their hot drinks. Just wait for the sodding thing to cool down!

In fact, people on the whole tend to annoy me in one way or another.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Thomas Muller - his expressions, awkward style and that fact that he appears to be quite good when I so want him to be crap....
People who take huge bags onto airplanes and struggle to jam them into the overhead lockers...
The people who have started the queuing craze at the gates of the cheap airlines just to get a slightlly better seat for a 60 minute flight, then take ages trying to jam their stupid bag into the locker, then sit in the aisle seat and look up over their glasses and tut because others are having to struggle past them or are stuggling to find any space for their coats in the overhaed lockers...
Oh yeah, and the same gits who as soon as the plane comes to stand still, stand up, open the locker, pull their stupid bag out banging everyones heads, and then stand and wait blocking the aisle..there is nowhere to go! Wait, chill and realise that the 30 seconds you think you save is not worth it...gits!
jeez this feels good...

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
When you have an extremely interesting & surprising fact people who refuse to have a guess when you say 'Guess how many....?'

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Swimming lessons
little son & daughter trying there best and keep looking up at mummy & daddy for reassurance and encouragement, but mummy and daddy are too busy on facebook or twitter to notice or care.
The look of sadness on the kids face is heartbraking.
At the end of the lesson mummy wraps a towel round the kid and says you did really well, I am so proud of you.
One day I will push them in the pool.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
261517_430990146956920_191148108_n.jpg

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Pessimism. I hate it.

I COMPLETELY understand the logic of not building your own hopes up and thus not suffering a massive fall. But there's a difference between conservative hope and just constant NEGATIVITY.

This week I managed to secure a secondment at work which I was delighted about. Loads of people were really nice and said how great it will be to have a challenge.....and then you get the one person who just goes "well that's going to be MUCH harder than your current job, isn't it. There will be lots you don't know about it"

Well YEAH. That's the POINT.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Eating habits! I cant stand people who eat loudly or chomp! Makes my blood boil

Ah now you fall into my hated category of people who listen/watch how others eat. :lolol:

When I'm SCOFFING away I am completely oblivious to noises. But then someone at the table has to make a point that they can't stand it when someone's knife scrapes against the plate and then all atmosphere is DESTROYED. Every squeak of cutlery I'm now apologising for daring to make a peep.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Posters that bounce a thread that is 3 years old and dead.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Ah now you fall into my hated category of people who listen/watch how others eat. :lolol:

When I'm SCOFFING away I am completely oblivious to noises. But then someone at the table has to make a point that they can't stand it when someone's knife scrapes against the plate and then all atmosphere is DESTROYED. Every squeak of cutlery I'm now apologising for daring to make a peep.

I dont watch people eat but its hard to ignore when the person next to you is talking with their mouthful, slurping because its too hot and eating with their mouth open!

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
People who are eating, put their fork in their mouth, clamp their teeth on the metal of the fork then drag the fork backwards dropping the food into their mouth. The horrendous sound of tooth scraping along metal fair turns my stomach it does, so much so that I have to ask whoever it is to use their lips instead of their teeth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports