Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What minor things annoy you

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Jimmy Carr's laugh, in fact everything Jimmy Carr, he is not funny.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Refs that waste time telling players to stop wasting time.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Drivers that brake for speed cameras even though they are moving at the correct speed or less.
Passengers on long distance train journeys that do not understand the meaning of a quiet carriage, even though there are numourous signs and regular announcements.

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
People who stand in doorways to talk! That really gets me. You have a whole bloody street to talk in. But no lets stand in front of a door that people are trying to get in and out of. Then they give you that look when you disturb the conversation. Well get out of the bloody way then and find somewhere better to talk.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Drivers that brake for speed cameras even though they are moving at the correct speed or less.
Passengers on long distance train journeys that do not understand the meaning of a quiet carriage, even though there are numourous signs and regular announcements.

I always find it funny when people slow down to about 27 mph at a camera placed in a 30 mph road.I normally sail by them at 31 mph.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Having 23 shots and only scoring once. ???

TBH they were mostly not " shots " 2-3 headers and maybe 6 shots, lots of floated lobs and up and unders which the Wigan goalie mopped up quite comfortably. Apart from Len's blast, not much on target.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
TBH they were mostly not " shots " 2-3 headers and maybe 6 shots, lots of floated lobs and up and unders which the Wigan goalie mopped up quite comfortably. Apart from Len's blast, not much on target.

Yeah I know only about 6 on target. Couldn't think of anything else that annoyed Me really. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here