Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What minor things annoy you

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
Talking of supermarket parking, it bugs me when people use the small 'pick-up' area just outside the entrance as just more parking spaces, especially when i've had to park miles away.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Motorists who slow right down in front of you (possibly trying to find a particular house number or looking for a parking spot) as if they're the only vehicle on the road, no indication, no hazard lights, nothing.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
People who park in disabled bays "just for a minute" who do not have a blue badge. They get mighty pissed off when I block them in while I get mrs and her wheelchair out and disappear for an hour.

Children who have no manners

People who either ignore mrs in her wheelchair (only talking to me) or go OTT and patronise her and shout very slowly

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
People who sit in the aisle seat on a train when the window seat is free then huff, puff and mutter under their breath when you ask to sit in the empty seat next to them.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
People (usually older ones) who don't work all week, who choose to go out and clog up the Post Office and supermarkets when they have all week to use these. :rant:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
learning a whole load of carols and anthems for Christmas and then for the second year on the trot having the concert cancelled....like today's concert at the Dolphin Centre, Haywards Heath

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Stickers on apples that I can never remove.
People who don't pick their dog's shit up and bin it.
People who take ages to pay at the supermarket check-out, often counting out loads of copper coins so they can pay with the exact money. Death to 'em all.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bath forwards not rolling away after tackles!!!

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
People usually women who seem surprised when they have loaded all of their supermarket shopping into their trolley and then are asked to pay for it. Cue 10 minutes of searching in their handbag for their purse/card.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
People who tell me to cheer up.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
getting rescanned in sainsbury's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here