Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What minor things annoy you

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
People that treat pubs toilets the way they wouldn't dare treat their mortal enemy. It is not hard to have a crap or a piss without resorting to mindless vandalism or failing to clean up some spillage (pubs should take the blame for that as well, I guess).

People that are just downright rude to staff that they see as being beneath them. Whether that be in their own office or a checkout person or what-have-you.

Last edited:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Bus drivers who won't reopen the doors when you arrive at a stop but would rather make you stay and wait an hour for the next one to arrive*. (their normal excuse is well i've put the indicator on so it would upset motorists to cancel it) Some bus drivers actually watch passangers running for the bus, wait til the last second before the passenger gets there and shuts the door in their face and drive off because they think its highly amusing. - (* doesn't happen if you have a pair of tits) They are supposed to offer a public / customer service yet seem very anti meeting their consumers needs.

hornet

Mar 9, 2005
Horsham
Parent and Child parking spaces near the entrance to a supermarket. Why do these have to be near the entrance? If the child is a baby or small toddler they would go in a seat in the trolley and if a little older they could walk from the car wherever it is parked. So to me it seems pointless I can understand the disabled being near to the entrance but not parent and child.

People without children who park in these spaces!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
People who go on about how they love Christmas more than you and how it means so much to them only to then tell you they don't believe in God and don't understand how it originated.

When you come out with an overloaded, uncontrollable trolley and have to negotiate 100yds across a busy supermarket car park try doing it with a 2yr old and a 4yr old safely. That's why the spaces are near the entrance...so small kids don't get knocked over when they can't hold mummy or daddy's hand! My kids are older now so I don't have that problem but you probably need to experience parenthood before understanding. When I was 33 and had no kids however I was devastated that parents with small kids should be allowed to park nearer the entrance...and old people, why don't they go shopping when I dont...after all they've got all day. I never tire of hearing people who find these things annoying...hilarious.
A chap has said about seats ona bus and as there is very little football what other minor irritations do you have.

Mine is

Parent and Child parking spaces near the entrance to a supermarket. Why do these have to be near the entrance? If the child is a baby or small toddler they would go in a seat in the trolley and if a little older they could walk from the car wherever it is parked. So to me it seems pointless I can understand the disabled being near to the entrance but not parent and child.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Two slice toasters.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
People who say "I've Sky+'d". What's wrong with saying recorded? Is it intended to try and impress people? Gets right on my tits.

Never really thought about that. I think I say that. I will go back to saying 'recorded' again from now on.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Cnuts on shop tills who first put your receipt in your hand then put your change on top of the receipt.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Bus Drivers who expect you to disappear up your own arse under "highway rule 61" when they pull out on you without looking as you are halfway down the side of the bus having struggled to pass because the bus driver is too lazy/incompetant to pull into the bus stop properly.

Oh and the ones that stop on green t/lights to let 6 of their mates through turning right only to block up the road so no one can move. Thats why we have computer controlled traffic lights you divs!!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Those that spell lose as loose, definitely as definately and no one as noone. Why?

Technology not working does my head in too, in the past week my internet has gone down about 3 times and my iphone had to be restored and lost loads of information.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When you come out with an overloaded, uncontrollable trolley and have to negotiate 100yds across a busy supermarket car park try doing it with a 2yr old and a 4yr old safely. That's why the spaces are near the entrance...so small kids don't get knocked over when they can't hold mummy or daddy's hand! My kids are older now so I don't have that problem but you probably need to experience parenthood before understanding. When I was 33 and had no kids however I was devastated that parents with small kids should be allowed to park nearer the entrance...and old people, why don't they go shopping when I dont...after all they've got all day. I never tire of hearing people who find these things annoying...hilarious.

Why cant you put them back in the 2 seats provided in the trolley that they probably sat in in the first place before loading it.

While I am at it another one is people who let their children stand in a trolley irrespective of where the child may have walked or what they may have trodden in. Perhaps it is because I am geting old and we didnt have theses supermarkets when I had young children and only ever use those spaces when I have my 18 month old granddaughter with me so the seats on the trolley are adequate not a problem..

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
1. Motorists that drive too close to your back bumper.
2. The countless motorists who don't indicate when turning left/right at the traffic lights by Downs Junior School, Brighton.

:)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Those that spell lose as loose, definitely as definately and no one as noone. Why?

Because it looks like we might sign noone when the transfer window opens, rather than the usual no one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here