Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is going on at our football club?.........

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So at no point have you questioned the fact that we have a great stadium training ground (all tangible assist mr bloom) but act like ****ing homeless beggars. Why are players constantly choosing other teams...wages (fans pay top prices and we have the highest attendances).
Having the highest attendances and top prices means we're earning more than the other clubs - if that were the only way to get money, we'd be spending more than them. Unfortunately, some foreign billionaires are throwing crazy money at their new toys, and our decent income suddenly becomes immaterial. And those that aren't owned by middle eastern oil-fields have got millions in the form of parachute payments. Our decent earnings do not cover the cost of players and we make large losses, but sadly we still can't compete with several other clubs in the division.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I would suggest that says something about you.
Perhaps you could quote me in its entirety, rather than just a small extract, just for the full context of my post.
I know most of the time you are just looking for a good old argument, but frankly, I can't be bothered, if you are happy with our transfer dealings that's fine, I (and quite a few others it seems) are not.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
so of those left...
good money
sick note
shame but already covered (Huges, Dunk)
replaced (Stokedale)
went in January, didnt really miss/covered.

so accepting that its very disappointing those players we've missed out, things arent too bad and we certainly shouldnt be talking about relegation.
Sounds a bit positive for NSC

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
WE HAVE LOST ONE LEAGUE GAME

there is so much negative stuff on here
it is no surprise its catching!

some of it is tongue in cheek, wind up stuff, fishing whatever
but that doesn't help as I can no longer tell the "serious" (as in meant seriously)
criticism from the rest

will be following the Birmingham game on Seagulls Player and then coming over and will be at Leeds and Bolton
and i will be seriously fed up if we haven't won a game from four.

until then worried yes
but we have just made what could turn out to a be a very good loan signing

yes if the results go against us the fans frustration will increase
no surprise to anyone surely

COME ON BRIGHTON !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here