What Happened To Return Of The Rev?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I noticed 8ace hadn't posted or been on nsc for a while. A shame as he seems like a sound chap who gave some good betting tips and always said well done if a few winners were selected.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Can we ban the top 10 of those on everyone's "ignore list"?

A few of mine have gone already. :)

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Can we ban the top 10 of those on everyone's "ignore list"?

A few of mine have gone already. :)

This would be interesting, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is it possible to know the most ignored members of NSC or would that be against the code of conduct?

I liked ROTR. Absolutely as barking mad as a box of frogs but a great character. He has been banned for far less than some of the wanky trolls who still stalk this board imo. He was never offensive just barking and it is a sad loss. BRING him back is what I say. It was a bum rap.

what's this 'troll' business all about? in the real world we'd call him a wind up merchant (but certainly not a JCL), have you ever met one of those? if some some can't handle him they really need to man up. he put 'test' as a reply and gets a ban, someone else starts a topic that has already been discussed the previous day and gets marched down the Lewes Rd while the onlookers tar and feather them, what a complicated little world this 'closed shop' is, I personally think we could do with some more Palace/Southampton/Tottenham fans on here, they certainly enhance the experience

EDIT: the last line of this is sarcasm, it's poor quality sarcasm I admit, but on par with a reply I once made along the lines of "at least when you leave Upton Park you don't have to queue for too long for a bus or tube..." please do not reply/Pm me with comments one stop short of death threats, thanking you

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I personally think we could do with some more Palace/Southampton/Tottenham fans on here, they certainly enhance the experience

No they don't. There are one or two good away posters but on the whole they are extremely irritating. Especially annoying when they keep popping up with drivel on a serious thread about our players/games etc that do not concern them. You talk about real life. In real life I'd walk away from such people. On here they serve no useful purpose.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Real life? ROTR is a 50 year old bloke. If he acted like he did here in real life you'd have told him to grow up. NSC isn't a free-for-all. The bloke who owns it has set some guidelines which basically amount to "don't be a twat". ROTR knew this, was warned repeatedly but still carried on acting like a twat. The blame for the ban lies solely at ROTR's door. Save your sympathy for someone who matters.

Real life? ROTR is a 50 year old bloke. If he acted like he did here in real life you'd have told him to grow up. NSC isn't a free-for-all. The bloke who owns it has set some guidelines which basically amount to "don't be a twat". ROTR knew this, was warned repeatedly but still carried on acting like a twat. The blame for the ban lies solely at ROTR's door. Save your sympathy for someone who matters.

sympathy? couldn't really care less, but if twats are being banned is it safe to say that everyone actively posting on here is'nt a twat?, have you seen the '3 players charged' thread?

Take it up with a mod. I'm just glad to see the back of ROTR.

No I won't because no one on here bothers me, it's the Internet, for the love of Cliff, no one mentioned is sitting in my living room with me n the boy interupting a recording of the 83 cup semi final or his viewing of Jungle Junction, and none will be down my local tonight, as soon as i've had enough on here I turn the fuckin thing off, marvellous!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports