Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Happened To Return Of The Rev?

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Bring back the rev, bring back seagullondon, bring back 8ace, bring back Kazenga <3, bring back the ringleader, bring back tonymgc, give the people what they want???!!!!!

:moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::vuvu::clap::afro::moo::hilton::rave::moo::moo::moo:

Why would we need a return of the rev when we have JCLs like yourself?!?
:lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Some of them have made a comeback , only to be banned for using multiple accounts :lol:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I like him.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I don't know the chap, so I'm happy to accept that. It begs the question though, why, if he's a decent guy in real life, did he feel the need to constantly behave like an attention seeking moron, on here?

It depends on how much of an abstract medium each poster considers NSC to be. As most on here gather in one place once a fortnight and many know each other then it shouldn't be, but, socks are tolerated as are obvious harmless trolls like Eanest so the lines are blured.

Your username is pretty mundane for example. Anonymity but no attempt to create a different persona so not suprised you dont really get it. Not having a go either, just saying different strokes for different folks.

Shit thread BTW.

Oh and bring back Danny Seagull!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here