Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Happened To Return Of The Rev?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The day after a game we lost (maybe Burnley) there were loads of posts cocking about saying "test" or copying what others were posting on topics as a joke - bit annoying.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I liked ROTR. Absolutely as barking mad as a box of frogs but a great character. He has been banned for far less than some of the wanky trolls who still stalk this board imo. He was never offensive just barking and it is a sad loss. BRING him back is what I say. It was a bum rap.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I liked ROTR. Absolutely as barking mad as a box of frogs but a great character. He has been banned for far less than some of the wanky trolls who still stalk this board imo. He was never offensive just barking and it is a sad loss. BRING him back is what I say. It was a bum rap.

None of them were banned permanently but they all seem to have taken it as such. Oh well, the site moves on...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
He certainly liked the sound of his own voice. About 50% of his entire posts must have been starting new threads. Quantity not quality with this chap.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
None of them were banned permanently but they all seem to have taken it as such. Oh well, the site moves on...

Fair do's mate.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Let them back some were quite amusing

Porcupine

Banned
Apr 13, 2012
Bring back the rev, bring back seagullondon, bring back 8ace, bring back Kazenga <3, bring back the ringleader, bring back tonymgc, give the people what they want???!!!!!

:moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::vuvu::clap::afro::moo::hilton::rave::moo::moo::moo:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here