What are you doing tonight?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I wasn't allowed in there because I had my dog with me. He was a Greyhound.

When was that? The retired greyhound club meet there, so that doesn't sound right.

It's been a great night, by the way. Superb live music. Only just stopped having been begged to keep going! Richard Ellis. Bloody excellent!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
When was that? The retired greyhound club meet there, so that doesn't sound right.

It's been a great night, by the way. Superb live music. Only just stopped having been begged to keep going! Richard Ellis. Bloody excellent!

Ages and ages ago. Glad you had a nice time. Happy New Year.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Just finished a 4 hour radio show with 2 others up in Worcester. One of them got absolutely shitfaced and made a bit of a **** of themselves, I sat back on the other hand, safe in the knowledge that he's going to feel like Tyson Fury has given him a kicking in the morning.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
We relaxed but went to bed at 2300.
Next door neighbours have been partying all night and so loud with music and screaming and still on going. So I am sitting in bed checking out my favourite site "northstandchat" unable to sleep

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
i saw the lead singer at concorde 2 last week he went to see bad manners as well.

Yeah he said that he went and that he enjoyed it. He wants us to have a go at 'Swords of a thousand men' as it got played by one of the support acts and he really liked it. Great gig all round by the sound of things.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Enjoyed a Pub crawl With Uncle Buck taking in The Coopers Cask,The Cresant,Montpellier,Grand Central where the Worthing Mullett joined us with his family moved onto The Caxton ,Brighton Beer Dispensary ,Victory ,Queens Head before ending up in The Welly wishing Cardinal Canning a happy New Year .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports