Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you doing tonight?

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Not a lover of NYE will probably be in bed by 11 if I stay awake that long.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Me and Mrs Amex staying and watching Jools Hollands Hootenanny with a few slurps of brain juice :)
Enjoy your night.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Murder mystery #middleagedmiddleclass

I am playing the part of Countess Bogov.

Oooh. I think I've done that one.

I was a bit disinterested to be honest so can't give any tips as to whodunnit.

My main memory of the evening is the tablecloth getting soaked in red wine when the Gestapo officer character banged the table and one of the guests going out for a fag and then treading mud all through my lounge!

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Good luck my friend, I was a taxi driver for years in Brighton. Hope you have a peaceful one and earn yourself a few quid. Last one I worked I nearly got a bottle over my head, had 2 lads out the doors puking up, a runner (running off without paying) and had to listen to more cr@p than I care to remember. But good luck anyway :D

Well that's four jobs down in and around wisborough green next midnight onwards the stress part ,so far so good

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Quiet night at home with the Mrs, daughter (home from Uni) and a couple of bottles of fizz (son out with his gf's family). Going out on NYE is a right, overpriced, overhyped pain in the arse. Eating crap and browsing junk tv. Bliss [emoji3] #gettingold

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just made it back from my neighbour's place, as I feel a bit sniffly. I hardly stopped laughing for 2 hours. Got a nice txt from my son, and am happily tittering at the telly with a glass of port, contemplating tomorrow's clash with the Old Gold, and browsing NSC. Life is quite tolerable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here