Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you doing tonight?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Going for an early meal in the local with my wife and kids and my mate I travel to games with and his family. Leaving early to get little one to bed before I hit the gin and Jools and then try to stay sober for four months :eek:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Was going out, but wife really unwell so staying in now, will have a few cans in the house also getting a take away, will make the normal calls to the kids around midnight, watch crap telly, will no doubt be lurking on here throughout the night :)

Worse thing is, we were coming down for the game tomorrow but as the wife is unwell I've had to cancel all plans!! :angry:

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Six Bells Chiddingly. A band called 'Foul Play' are playing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll be in bed by 10:30.
Just another day. Innit.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Take away, a few beers, play some games with the kids, bit of Jools, polish off the Xmas gin, fireworks then bed.

Yourself?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Sweet FA.

Just a takeaway, a good DVD and in bed for 11pm.

Well, two matches in two days is a very expensive start to the New Year. :drink:

Jul 7, 2003
Can't stand the hype around NYE - AKA Amateur Night. Probably goes back to the late 90s when everywhere tried to rip punters off with pubs charging for entrance and not giving anything back apart from long queues for crap beer.

Mrs DCH and I will enjoy a nice lump of 35 day aged rib eye steak from the Knepp Castle Estate servced with dauphinoise potatoes and sprout tops stir fried with bacon, onion and garlic. We will probably enjoy a couple of drinks before switching off all the phones and heading to bed. Of course, if you go to bed too early then all those *******s who think fire works are entertaining will then wake you up at midnight but hopefully this rain will see them off.

I will then wake up nice and refreshed ready for pre-match beers tomorrow and an Albion victory.

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Working (taxi) brace yourselves
Good luck my friend, I was a taxi driver for years in Brighton. Hope you have a peaceful one and earn yourself a few quid. Last one I worked I nearly got a bottle over my head, had 2 lads out the doors puking up, a runner (running off without paying) and had to listen to more cr@p than I care to remember. But good luck anyway :D

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Seeing Star Wars at the marina tonight. We are a bit old for new year shenanigans.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The Last Kingdom on DVD this evening, then bed by 11pm - for various reasons I make a point of never being awake to see the New Year in.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Planning to watch all 1.6 tons of fireworks go off at the Burj Khalifa.

Currently watching a fire in The Address Hotel close to the Burj Khalifa.

Not good at all.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

Going to bed about 10. Cough, blocked nose and sore throat, I feel crap, zero energy. Hope you all have a good evening and happy new year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here