Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What Amex Improvements Would YOU Like To See Over The Summer?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Lack of food and the staff to sell what little food they did have must have cost the club alot of money today. Its not like they were not expecting a crowd today! Shambles. My money will instead be spent on an Indian takeaway tonight.

Kitcatt

Apr 7, 2017
Absolute joke in the WSU. Two people serving at H-T in the bar nearest the south stand. I reckon that bar has at least 8 tills.
Always the same until the students come back and work the bars

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
So it seems that there were no improvements over the summer

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No new bike racks and ..bikes chained to railings as far as the ramp to Falmer Station …or of course you could negotiate a load of brambles if you want to get a bit closer…bit of a joke really

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Service for food and drinks is always sketchy beginning of the season until the uni students are back

Baldrick

Aug 24, 2020
Staff shortages every August as there are no/few students at universities. Situation will improve mid September.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lick of blue paint in the North and some new signage incorporating some form of soundproofing properties. The lad in N1G who normally bangs the drum on the signage and causes the stewards to jump out of their skins was visibly distraught at this unwelcome development :lol:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Absolute joke in the WSU. Two people serving at H-T in the bar nearest the south stand. I reckon that bar has at least 8 tills.
Always the same until the students come back and work the bars
Loads of staff in the other end of the wsu.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Buses yesterday seemed to be fewer than normal.
Both directions, and coaches used for first time I remember also.
Never waited so long for a bus to turn up to get back to Mill road - and left the same time I normally do from the ground ( can’t blame students on this one )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here