Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What Amex Improvements Would YOU Like To See Over The Summer?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
WELL? ???

For me it's introduction of the Child Catcher trucks. Round up all the ESL early leavers, put them in a cage, deposit them somewhere far away from their nearest railway station. Only way they'll learn :moo:

chittychittybangbangchildcatcher1.jpg

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2604635/barber-well-be-improving-amex-stadium-facilities/

Looking ahead to the summer, our plan is to ensure that the Amex remains at the top of the Premier League’s table for matchday quality and experience for fans.

As such, we will be pushing ahead with our plans to extend and improve the facilities we offer on our outer concourses, while also progressing with some exciting ideas to further extend our matchday hospitality options by repurposing some existing space inside the stadium to create new fan experiences and help boost matchday income.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Repaint tired looking areas, especially most of concourses. Give it a bloody good clean

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
WELL? ???

For me it's introduction of the Child Catcher trucks. Round up all the ESL early leavers, put them in a cage, deposit them somewhere far away from their nearest railway station. Only way they'll learn :moo:

View attachment 148048

What about the people who bugger off early from every other stand? ???

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2604635/barber-well-be-improving-amex-stadium-facilities/

Looking ahead to the summer, our plan is to ensure that the Amex remains at the top of the Premier League’s table for matchday quality and experience for fans.

As such, we will be pushing ahead with our plans to extend and improve the facilities we offer on our outer concourses, while also progressing with some exciting ideas to further extend our matchday hospitality options by repurposing some existing space inside the stadium to create new fan experiences and help boost matchday income.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Sell more premium ticket and then just funnel them into the already overflowing current 1901 ‘lounges’. That’ll make some more money.

Reactions: CC2

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Put Central heating in the concourses :moo:
Oh and get someone from the railway station to get the steps on the bridge jet washed. Haven't been cleaned for ten years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here