Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What Amex Improvements Would YOU Like To See Over The Summer?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Probably been mentioned..but more bike racks
This. And more places to hide stuff you can't take in. I always end up stashing my capped bottle of water (full) in the shrubbery on the sloping grass bank behind the bike racks, which isn't ideal. We need more nooks and crannies (not rhyming slang) around the ground for stashing stuff to retrieve post match.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Probably been said already but some dedicated queues for beer / alcohol only would speed things up

Also make hot drinks pretty much self service, people take an age to add milk and stir for some reason, this doesn’t have to be done at the front of a queue - maybe an outrageous side table arrangement?

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Probably been said already but some dedicated queues for beer / alcohol only would speed things up

Also make hot drinks pretty much self service, people take an age to add milk and stir for some reason, this doesn’t have to be done at the front of a queue - maybe an outrageous side table arrangement?
Do they still have the stand alone Harvey's stalls in some of the stands?

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
They do have some to be fair

WSL - Moretti
North - Neck Oil (which is shithouse by the way)
Not sure about Harvey’s though
I think it was in WSL that I remember the Harvey's stall, this would have been 2019, I think. That 3-0 win over Tottenham.
But then I've been in the North Stand this season and not noticed the Neck Oil stall (which I would have disregarded anyway), so maybe I'm not the most reliable witness.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They do have some to be fair

WSL - Moretti
North - Neck Oil (which is shithouse by the way)
Not sure about Harvey’s though
Well, they're not stalls as such, they're vending machines. Still very welcome initiatives tho. Can't help but think that the vend-o-mats should be targetting the hot drinks brigade tho, to park their fannying about with milk and sugar offline, as it were, while the rest of us get on with the straightforward business of buying pints

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Turn off the TV in the North West corner of the WSU concourse - people gather there to watch and that blocks the top of the staircase for those trying to get in.

They did it a few years ago but it has been turned on again

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

WSU the milk and stirrers used to be at the back of the concourse along with everything else. Maybe still are. Fighting the way to them was/is an absolute ballache compared to being given milk with the drink. I agree though people shouldn’t then be sorting out the stirring etc at the front of the queue. That’s a bit brainless.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We don’t get decent beer, beer pumps or sausage rolls in the WSU. No idea why but it’s quite annoying.
Ah he didn't say we get decent beer in WSL, just that we get brilliant beer pumps.

Not sure the quality of the beer is any better than you get upstairs. Just a question of taste l suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here