Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a dirty cheating bunch of losers.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I think there were a couple of coaches from charlton as they didn't have a game that day?

There were. We stood with some of them in the North Stand. Good people. Thanks to them all.

Yesterday their fans also played their part in a great day out. Had they taken the two nil lead in their stride and not started the abuse about our shell shocked support, had they not had some idiot who thought it was a good idea to chuck the ball back to the crowd instead of back to the pitch, it wouldn't have been anywhere near the fun it was to sing '2-0 and you f'd it up' and 'we are top of the league.'

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
My post wasn't reflective of the Charlton fans that attended Fans United. It was reflective of a small number of those that attended yesterday.

My post wasn't reflective of the Charlton fans that attended Fans United. It was reflective of a small number of those that attended yesterday.

Save your breath mate. The love in on here with them will continue.

They offered FREE coaches from Brighton to go and watch Premier league while we were playing 70 miles away, at the arse end of the football league.

That seems to have been forgotten.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I assume should the score be 0-1 v Derby next week in the 85th minute, those in the away end and the rest of us on NSC, will be urging the Albion forward and desperate for the players to keep the ball in play.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Save your breath mate. The love in on here with them will continue.

They offered FREE coaches from Brighton to go and watch Premier league while we were playing 70 miles away, at the arse end of the football league.

That seems to have been forgotten.

Thankfully not by everyone as long as me & you and Dan Tester are around. I HATE them.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I assume should the score be 0-1 v Derby next week in the 85th minute, those in the away end and the rest of us on NSC, will be urging the Albion forward and desperate for the players to keep the ball in play.

There's a MASSIVE difference between the 5th minute and the 85th minute. One spoils the flow and enjoyment of the entire game. The other doesn't.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
All teams time waste when they're winning. Stockdale has got it down to a fine art.

Not normally from the fifth minute though.

That **** Vaz te giving it large after the second goal. What goes around and all that.....

Don't think they'll go down, personally hope not.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's a MASSIVE difference between the 5th minute and the 85th minute. One spoils the flow and enjoyment of the entire game. The other doesn't.
I know it's a corny old cliche but the fact that teams do this is a massive compliment.

The only reason to play the game is to win.
If that's the only way the opposition feel they can win, then so be it.

If those tactics got the Albion 3 points they weren't expecting this board couldn't be happier.

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
I got the impression that one of their coaches told him to do it as they were walking off at half time as a sort of apology for his reaction to their first goal when he did a bit of a Kevin Nolan and goaded the fans in WSL. He did also put his hand to his heart as he threw the shirt as if to gesture that he was sorry but not sure it was particularly heartfelt!

Should have thrown it back at him ....

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
Just wondering if this is related, but on the multi-cam highlights on player at around 21:44 Hughton tells someone behind him to "shut your mouth". Is this directed at the Charlton bench?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Bristol City timewasted blatantly from the 17th minute at the AMEX, so not the first time it has happened in the first half his season. All forgotten now.

Didn't help them either.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
One of their fans ran all the way down from the back of the stand to kick the ball back up. Shouldve been thrown out.

Indeed, unless it had been the other way around and then he'd have earnt NSC Legend Status?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here