Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a dirty cheating bunch of losers.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Considering they were a fairly established Premier League team less than ten years ago they have a real small club mentality.

Presumably all the JCLs they had in those glory days have long since disappeared, leaving them with a handful of neanderthals to make up their core support whilst they plod about doing nothing of note as a club that's on nobody's radar.

Noddy club. Noddy fans

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Baffled why the South Stand stewards just stood around and watched while the Charlton fans kept the ball. Why weren't they slinging the tossers out? Hopeless.

Delighted their cheating keeper got his just desserts. Getting booked for time-wasting in the first half takes some doing and he faked an injury after Bobby's goal.

Always had a lot of respect for Charlton and their fans but after today, no more. What Charlton once were, they are no longer.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
would be a mite less fun if we were all sat here thinking 'poor old Charlton, a shame considering their spirit matched their pace and astute initial game plan'. That bit where the goon rolled back onto the pitch while feigning was the sort of thing which would make you avoid eye contact with your mates if you did it in a Sunday League game.

I found someone's glasses case in West Stand Upper central following the melee. It's with the club if you're missing it.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
No respect left for charlton fans after today and they got exactly what they deserved.why did Vaz te chuck his shirt into the lower west at half time?

Any ideas on why Vaz Te decided the west lower required his shirt to be thrown at them? All a bit random.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I thought today was to be their day of protest and wanted Brighton fans to join in.

However, they forgot all about that as they were winning. With their antics today, both players and fans, I wouldn't cross the road to help them!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They and their protest can do one after today. This isn't bad club management. This is a slightly bonkers Belgian in charge of a side that would be half decent if they didn't keep falling over dramatically, followed by the biggest crew of spotty herberts since the MK Dins came to down. F*** em. i've never enjoyed a song more than the "2-0 and you ****ed it up".

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Vaz Te has some serious anger issues. After both their goals he went mental at our fans for no reason.

Lookman too looked quick tempered, raised his hands a couple of times.

Overall they came with a cynical game plan and got what they deserved - but our players needed some 'philosophy' from CH at HT as to how to play them

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
They and their protest can do one after today. This isn't bad club management. This is a slightly bonkers Belgian in charge of a side that would be half decent if they didn't keep falling over dramatically, followed by the biggest crew of spotty herberts since the MK Dins came to down. F*** em. i've never enjoyed a song more than the "2-0 and you ****ed it up".

This !

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Weird really because previous games have been very amicable between us, lots of anti Palace sentiment, almost a love-in. After today i suspect this is the beginning of another rivalry

My regard for Charlton has dropped almost as low as palace. Got exactly what they deserved :lol:

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Any ideas on why Vaz Te decided the west lower required his shirt to be thrown at them? All a bit random.

I got the impression that one of their coaches told him to do it as they were walking off at half time as a sort of apology for his reaction to their first goal when he did a bit of a Kevin Nolan and goaded the fans in WSL. He did also put his hand to his heart as he threw the shirt as if to gesture that he was sorry but not sure it was particularly heartfelt!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here