Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a dirty cheating bunch of losers.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Blimey, a few righteous people on here. They were 4/5th bottom an 2-0 against the league leaders. Who isn't going to do that in their position.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Haha yep ridiculous drama queens....so what they kept the ball. Loads of fans do this its just a bit of gamesmanship and fun. Seemed perfectly reasonable fans.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Charlton - another one of these total non entity clubs. I'm not sure how the average Charlton fan can look themselves in the mirror and admit they support Charlton. I know they hate Palace etc etc etc - I honestly couldn't give a ****, I can't believe some of our fans have any affinity with this lot.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Charlton - another one of these total non entity clubs. I'm not sure how the average Charlton fan can look themselves in the mirror and admit they support Charlton. I know they hate Palace etc etc etc - I honestly couldn't give a ****, I can't believe some of our fans have any affinity with this lot.

What an ignorant person you are.

DiscoCAFC

Apr 12, 2011
I find it hard to understand why the sudden dislike towards us considering we have friendly links I.e fans United or have you forgotten all that now you are being successful?

As for the team, if they were time wasting then clearly it's a tactic to defend a lead against a team who are on great form. I didn't go today but when I noticed we were 2-0 up against you I was like wtf surely this can't be happening and I was'nt surprised when we threw away a 2 goal lead. That's how confident we are with Charlton at the moment!!!

I may be a mug for saying this but I generally hope you go up this season, always had a liking towards Brighton.

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
They certainly didn't have any affinity with the usually fan friendly Battle of Trafalgar tonight.
What a scumbag he was.
Hopefully he will have no reason to return to BN whilst being in Div 2.
Just deserts eh !

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
They certainly didn't have any affinity with the usually fan friendly Battle of Trafalgar tonight.
What a scumbag he was.
Hopefully he will have no reason to return to BN whilst being in Div 2.
Just deserts eh !

are you drunk?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
That bit where the goon rolled back onto the pitch while feigning was the sort of thing which would make you avoid eye contact with your mates if you did it in a Sunday League game.

That didn't really bother me. The ref wasn't looking at him, he was looking at the linesman and fourth official waving for a substitution we wanted to make, and stopped the throw in for that before he even knew the player was down. He then didn't allow too much treatment time before instructing the player to leave the pitch.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Haha yep ridiculous drama queens....so what they kept the ball. Loads of fans do this its just a bit of gamesmanship and fun. Seemed perfectly reasonable fans.

mmm....

Not sure I'm seen that in the first half of a game alongside the teams timewasting.

A goalkeeper booked first half ? Really odd game plan from the players and the fans.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I saw the referee tell the keeper to hurry up with goal kicks/free kicks four times before he finally booked him. So, I don't understand how the keeper can think he has any right to challenge the ref about it at half time, as he did.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Didn't annoy me at all during the game. I thought it anything it would prove to be completely counter productive.

The injured player rolling back onto the pitch was brilliant.

A keeper booked for timewasting in the FIRST HALF ? Fans refusing to give the ball back... The referee just stops his watch.

What planet were Charlton on ? 2-0 up and completely devoid of confidence. It was like watching a lower league team (and fans) in the FA Cup who had unexpectedly taken a shock league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here