Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Upper

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I love my view of the whole game, as someone has previously said, you can actually see everything and you get the bigger picture.

some think its too high as youre not near the players, but im not to bothered about that. only problem is, I doubt the opposition can hear me when giving them stick, but im pretty sure the collective of WSU will get the point accross.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I've tried in the 'cheap seats' of the North stand as a swap with a mate but you have to stand there because I had the cast of the muppets in front of me. They spent most of their time shouting out to their mates many rows back, not caring about the football so.....maybe I've become more grumpy as I've got older:shrug:
If you want to watch the game, you can't beat the WSU. Might need a little help from a bad ref decision to get the crowd more vocal. Everything is nice up there, it's even nice when you realise you've reached the top of the stairs and not many people overtook you!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Love it in WSU. We are in Block right in the centre. Notice the stairs do knacker some as we pass them on the way up. Have also been in North west which was shocking and ESL which was ok but prefer WSU. Great atmosphere in concourse.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Those late Saturday games have a cracking atmosphere, usually caused by so many having spent the afternoon in the pub!

Check out The Swan at Falmer.

Look out for me, I'll be wearing something blue.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Upper West is definitely the best. I love my seat, second row from the front. I've tried every stand and not enjoyed any of them as much as WSU, and I concur with most of those on this thread. It's being able to see the game unfold so clearly from that position that makes a difference. The only slight (tiny) downside this season compared with the previous two is that because of the stupid colouring of the numbers on the players' new strip they are basically impossible to read from WSU (by me anyway), so it took me a couple of matches to identify the new players by what they look like and how they run etc.
Another benefit is the stairs - first season the seat next to me was occupied by a huge fat g*t who spilled over onto my seat, and spent the first half of the match puffing and blowing from the exertion and the second half whingeing about it and saying he'd change his seat next season. He did, and was replaced by someone of normal dimensions.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I sit in a part of the WSU with a concentration of fine-looking ladies.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Probably my favourite place in the stadium !

Once I got over the vertigo ...

I won't need my binoculars (never taken them) tonight in the lower east. Not unless there is an incident e.g. Newport County.

Just testing them. There is a magpie on the chimney over the road. Where is the darn seagull?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here