Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Upper

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
In line with the halfway-line, about halfway back...

Even with binocs I'd never be able to see up there as I'm north west corner.

Has there ever been a 'Who's sitting near the best looking female?' or is that a bit non PC?

Obviously you wouldn't be allowed to vote for your partner and you'd have to qualify your vote by saying how many beers you drink.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
The same for me and I do think our Mr Barber is missing a bit of a trick here by not using one of the three lifts for the say over 55's.
If he sold a season ticket at say £2 a game, with a set time for a lift up service only, could bring him in a bit of extra income over the season and help us old strugglers.

Don't think its gonna happen - had to beg the stewards to let my friend use the lift, when she had a broken leg!

Love sitting on the top tiers. For the two FA cup games last season we managed to get back row upper tier East for Newcastle and West for Arsenal. Great view of pitch, reminded me of being at the back of the East Terrace at the Goldstone but drier and with a comfy seat.

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
Over the last couple of years I have sat in all parts of the ground (except ESU). I enjoyed the NW corner, but I have now settled into the second row of WSU. The view is great.
The only places I wouldn't recommend are the end blocks of WSL. They are relatively expensive, and when people get up to leave on 40 and 85 mins you can't see very well.

The only disadvantage of WSU is that you can't see the beauty of the West Stand, so for first time visitors I would recommend the East or North to take in the view.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Evidently you are able to use the WSU lift if your name is Chris Kamara or Paul Walsh.

To be fair, judging by the number of photo requests Kamara gets from WSUers every time he walks to his seat in the camera gantry, if he wasn't allowed to use the lift, it would take him approximately three hours to leave the stadium every time.

Curiously, Salako and Walsh don't get mobbed as much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here