Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Upper

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Having visited all other concourses, except Upper East, I love the fact that in the Upper West there are large windows and we get lots of natural light. I assume it's much the same in the upper East.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I've only been in the upper once (First row near to the middle) . I wasn't very keen on watching the game from that angle but my dad loved it. There wasn't much noise but it was the cup game against Wrexham so it is probably louder for league games.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
It's great and I love it up there. Best view in the house.
Sat in Lower West and South East a couple of times but hated it & couldn't wait to get back up to my usual seat in the Roost.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I'm so excited now! :drool: Dreading those stairs though :eek:
I think I'll stay up there until the end.

You'll be fine if you just pace yourself and don't try to rush up them. You can stop for a breather just over half way up. Or you could always go in the WSU entrance nearest the South Stand. There aren't so many steps at that end.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
H Block is where it is at!

p6.jpg

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm so excited now! :drool: Dreading those stairs though :eek:
I think I'll stay up there until the end.

If I can get up there with my problems, I'm sure you'll have no trouble.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
W3G Row E

You are a few blocks in front of me in G.

I love it up there. I guess you get used to your seat. I have tried the lower West and East but prefer the view (and the atmosphere) in the West.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Upper West consumed the most beer in the ground (I stand to be corrected). Everyone seems to be on it as soon as they arrive. :)

Mar 26, 2008
Eastbourne
I had a season ticket in the North last year and loved the atmosphere. This year I have switched to Block C Row A of the WU and the view is fantastic but so far the atmosphere is nothing like as good. I'm really not sure which I prefer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here