Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Lets start screaming about immigrants again so they won't moan about our shit Brexit deal

download (4).jpeg

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13698233/burglar-celeb-homes-repay-just-a-quid/

Prolific burglar dubbed Wimbledon Prowler ordered to repay just £1 after earning £1m from raiding celebs’ houses

A PROLIFIC burglar who targeted celebs’ houses was ordered to repay just £1.

Asdrit Kapaj was jailed for 14 years in 2019 after raiding an estimated 200-plus homes

Reports suggested Albanian Kapaj, a bogus asylum-seeker, made about £1million from an 11-year crime spree.

CPS officials have since calculated he benefited by £1,096,852.40.

However he was handed a £1 confiscation order because he has no available assets, sparking outrage among crime prevention campaigners.

Kapaj, 44, arrived here in 1996 falsely claiming to be a Kosovan asylum-seeker.

Dubbed the Wimbledon Prowler, he travelled to London from his Manchester home to carry out raids from 2008.

He was prolific around the wealthy area near the All England Tennis Club.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13698233/burglar-celeb-homes-repay-just-a-quid/

Prolific burglar dubbed Wimbledon Prowler ordered to repay just £1 after earning £1m from raiding celebs’ houses

A PROLIFIC burglar who targeted celebs’ houses was ordered to repay just £1.

Asdrit Kapaj was jailed for 14 years in 2019 after raiding an estimated 200-plus homes

Reports suggested Albanian Kapaj, a bogus asylum-seeker, made about £1million from an 11-year crime spree.

CPS officials have since calculated he benefited by £1,096,852.40.

However he was handed a £1 confiscation order because he has no available assets, sparking outrage among crime prevention campaigners.

Kapaj, 44, arrived here in 1996 falsely claiming to be a Kosovan asylum-seeker.

Dubbed the Wimbledon Prowler, he travelled to London from his Manchester home to carry out raids from 2008.

He was prolific around the wealthy area near the All England Tennis Club.

I love your little homework assignments, “find the evil foreigner”. Home schooling going well is it?

I can save you the time if you like; We are all aware some criminals sneak into the country and then commit crimes here. None of it surprises us.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
I love your little homework assignments, “find the evil foreigner”. Home schooling going well is it?

I can save you the time if you like; We are all aware some criminals sneak into the country and then commit crimes here. None of it surprises us.

You could try to convince them their minds are comtrolled by the media but itś probably a waste of time

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You could try to convince them their minds are comtrolled by the media but itś probably a waste of time

To be fair, it's not like the Sun has ever lied or deliberately stirred up hatre.....Oh.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
I think in conclusion since an issue around crime and immigration has been raised and the Conservatives are the party of law and order who promised 50,000 extra police and to control our borders, if such issues still exist now or going forward we should vote them out in 2024

Jan 30, 2008
I think in conclusion since an issue around crime and immigration has been raised and the Conservatives are the party of law and order who promised 50,000 extra police and to control our borders, if such issues still exist now or going forward we should vote them out in 2024

Yes yes let's get Tony Blair back :dunce: I noticed 35 time wasters were brought into Soveriegn harbour yesterday, SEND THEM BACK !
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yes yes let's get Tony Blair back :dunce: I noticed 35 time wasters were brought into Soveriegn harbour yesterday, SEND THEM BACK !
Regards
DF

What's up Pinky? Are the nasty foreign lot bullying you down the Jobcentre? Are they pushing in front of you in the phone queue? Must be embarrassing knowing that a non-English speaking Syrian, who's spent the last six months sleeping on a Calais pavement and just crossed the channel on a ****ing lilo, is more employable than a degenerate bag of dog dicks like you.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-wants-council-house-fleeing-Middle-East.html

'Life in Hull is the same as in Iraq' says refugee who wants council house after fleeing war-torn Middle East

Intesar Hassan and her children fled to Hull as war broke out in Iraq and Syria
The Refugee Council found the mother-of-four a rented home in the North East
She claims there has been no maintenance carried out since she arrived in 2012
The wheelchair-bound refugee, 55, says Iraq and Hull are 'the same to me'

The mother-of-four says her life in Hull is in fact 'hell', adding: 'When I think about Iraq and Hull, they are the same to me.

Jan 30, 2008
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-wants-council-house-fleeing-Middle-East.html

'Life in Hull is the same as in Iraq' says refugee who wants council house after fleeing war-torn Middle East

The mother-of-four says her life in Hull is in fact 'hell', adding: 'When I think about Iraq and Hull, they are the same to me.
Piss off back to Iraq then !
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Her language may be somewhat provocative but why should she not expect the same rights as anyone else?
We believe in human rights in the U.K. and human rights apply to every single living person on the globe. If you don’t like it, move to a country where human rights are ignored.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Her language may be somewhat provocative but why should she not expect the same rights as anyone else?
We believe in human rights in the U.K. and human rights apply to every single living person on the globe. If you don’t like it, move to a country where human rights are ignored.

ok , we aren't heading down the argumentative route here but you realise that people can't just migrate willy nilly around the planet and expect to be looked after by the tax payers of the world , many countries are currently tits up , a few are doing ok but me , for instance , i would love to go and live in Uruguay or Argentina ,but i know i can't .......IF i were to get to Argentina under my own steam, should i expect them to welcome me in , feed me , clothe me and find me a house and a school for my kids.....i think you'll have to agree the answer is no ......so why , when the country of Britain is pretty much fukked to bits , should we take endless asylum seekers and see that they are kept in a manor frankly above a level of living to what a hell of a lot of British people are existing at ..?

i trust you will take this question as it's meant.....it really is the fulcrum of the matter ......why us...really...?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
ok , we aren't heading down the argumentative route here but you realise that people can't just migrate willy nilly around the planet and expect to be looked after by the tax payers of the world , many countries are currently tits up , a few are doing ok but me , for instance , i would love to go and live in Uruguay or Argentina ,but i know i can't .......IF i were to get to Argentina under my own steam, should i expect them to welcome me in , feed me , clothe me and find me a house and a school for my kids.....i think you'll have to agree the answer is no ......so why , when the country of Britain is pretty much fukked to bits , should we take endless asylum seekers and see that they are kept in a manor frankly above a level of living to what a hell of a lot of British people are existing at ..?

i trust you will take this question as it's meant.....it really is the fulcrum of the matter ......why us...really...?

Us? You don’t live in England.
But okay. Why us? Why not? We can well afford it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here