Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ahh by send them back legally I assume you mean the Dublin agreement,

6c4643c8ef9151dd38ca538baa7ae51e.jpg

You’ll see from the above table how important that agreement was …..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What that much bandied about table illustrates is that it wasn’t used often. It makes it no less a fact that we had the facility to legally remove migrants. And no less a fact that some people, many of whom now moan we can’t send anyone back, voted to remove this option.
There’s a lot of shoes that let in the rain in the Brexit community :)

Jan 30, 2008
We could have sent them back legally when we were in the EU. FACT.
Now PP issues attempting to bend if not break the rules of our international obligations. Not a time to be rowing with the neighbours.
Diplomacy is the currency of international relations, not pandering to the prejudices of racist turnips.

Just move our borders? That’s dumb, even for you.

Yes it is a time to be having a row with our neighbours this is about protecting our borders not pandering to snowflake ideals which you champion
Regards
DF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
What that much bandied about table illustrates is that it wasn’t used often. It makes it no less a fact that we had the facility to legally remove migrants. And no less a fact that some people, many of whom now moan we can’t send anyone back, voted to remove this option.
There’s a lot of shoes that let in the rain in the Brexit community :)

More people were transferred to us than we were able to transfer in 2017 as an example, hardly a useful agreement wouldn’t you say?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
And it continues to be[emoji6]

So throughout all your numerous posts accusing all and sundry of having duplicate accounts, you actually have duplicates and have been lying for at least 6 years on NSC about only having one account :dunce:

It's a bit of a disappointment, as I think generally I'm a good judge of character and although I thought you weren't too bright, I actually had you down as being reasonably honest :shrug:

Do you think the time has come for you to come clean about how many duplicate accounts you actually have ? Although, given you've lied every other time you've been asked, I can't imagine why you would be honest this time. Maybe we should start with something easier - do you have more or less than [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION]'s five accounts ?

Jan 30, 2008
So throughout all your numerous posts accusing all and sundry of having duplicate accounts, you actually have duplicates and have been lying for at least 6 years on NSC about only having one account :dunce:

It's a bit of a disappointment, as I think generally I'm a good judge of character and although I thought you weren't too bright, I actually had you down as being reasonably honest :shrug:

Do you think the time has come for you to come clean about how many duplicate accounts you actually have ? Although, given you've lied every other time you've been asked, I can't imagine why you would be honest this time. Maybe we should start with something easier - do you have more or less than [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION]'s five accounts ?

'A good judge of character ' stop ,please stop ! PMSL

Regards
DF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

That account was created when I migrated to Tapatalk and with 19 posts since 2014 is hardly a duplicate account, Tapatalk sometimes logs me into that which isn’t my intention.

Im not dishonest and only ever intend to log into to CR.

As for disappointment I would imagine it’s you who was disappointed when you investigated that log in and didn’t find any meat on the bone.

And to be very clear I don’t have multiple accounts, if you can be bothered to check you’ll find at least one moderator who uses Tapatalk who has a similar account which he doesn’t use and clearly much better and is clearly better at not allowing Tapatalk to log him in under that.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro in

Jan 30, 2008
That account was created when I migrated to Tapatalk and with 19 posts since 2014 is hardly a duplicate account, Tapatalk sometimes logs me into that which isn’t my intention.

As for disappointment I would imagine it’s you who was disappointed when you investigated that log in and didn’t find any meat on the bone.

And to be very clear I don’t have multiple accounts, if you can be bothered to check you’ll find at least one moderator who uses Tapatalk who has a similar account which he doesn’t use and clearly much better and is clearly better at not allowing Tapatalk to log him in under that.

Peter Falk eat your heart out
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
More people were transferred to us than we were able to transfer in 2017 as an example, hardly a useful agreement wouldn’t you say?

Well, just because one chooses not to use something, that doesn’t render it useless.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

0301F27D-1A30-4186-BEC2-EDDE727E3828.jpeg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Ahh by send them back legally I assume you mean the Dublin agreement,

6c4643c8ef9151dd38ca538baa7ae51e.jpg

You’ll see from the above table how important that agreement was …..

Laughable figures indeed. We used the Dublin option often but when you factor in the number of requests for transfers we made against the number of requests our EU cousins actually agreed to accept, it just shows what a load of crap The Dublin Regulation is.

HOimm.png

Ridiculously low % of requests for returns being granted. We are good to be shot of it

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1437378584407117826[/tweet]

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
you do realise that after the war Britain sent coal , oil and food to Germany for a number of months , so that should indicate our moral footprint , feeding and keeping warm the nation that until recently had been trying to take us over and or blow us to oblivion .....so there is the reason why we are seen as a benevolent nation and we are exactly that , however our benevolence may well be our undoing because we are on the verge of sacrificing our national wealth to appease the victims of disturbances that have nothing to do with us .......we are the meat in the sandwich , the first base , the easy touch....heartbreaking , i wonder what our grandparents would make of it all.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
you do realise that after the war Britain sent coal , oil and food to Germany for a number of months , so that should indicate our moral footprint , feeding and keeping warm the nation that until recently had been trying to take us over and or blow us to oblivion .....so there is the reason why we are seen as a benevolent nation and we are exactly that , however our benevolence may well be our undoing because we are on the verge of sacrificing our national wealth to appease the victims of disturbances that have nothing to do with us .......we are the meat in the sandwich , the first base , the easy touch....heartbreaking , i wonder what our grandparents would make of it all.

What’s this “we”? You don’t live here.
We sacrificed our wealth by leaving the EU and by giving it to Johnson’s chums under cover of Covid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here