Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Another advocate of human trafficking, modern day slavery and human misery. [emoji849]
It worries me why so many of you think this is acceptable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

read that through again and have a good, long, think about yourself :nono:

Jan 30, 2008
According to yourself and other advocates of this human misery, if you don’t support this vile, multi million pound trade in human suffering you must be a racist [emoji2371]
This vile exploitation must be stopped now.
It does make me wonder, why do so many of you think it is acceptable.
?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most people dont think it's acceptable , the liberal woke flakes are doing more harm then good in the long term , I'd take them all with a pinch of salt

Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
And to think you voted away our right to remove them. Doh!

They were still coming while we were EU members
The French have a lot to answer for, simple solution move our border up to the french coast with more drone surveillance over the area inform the french in advance as to what's happening if they don't act who's fault is that?Illegal time wasters not wanted in this country FACT
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They were still coming while we were EU members
The French have a lot to answer for, simple solution move our border up to the french coast with more drone surveillance over the area inform the french in advance as to what's happening if they don't act who's fault is that?Illegal time wasters not wanted in this country FACT
Regards
DF

We could have sent them back legally when we were in the EU. FACT.
Now PP is attempting to bend if not break the rules of our international obligations. Not a time to be rowing with the neighbours.
Diplomacy is the currency of international relations, not pandering to the prejudices of racist turnips.

Just move our borders? That’s dumb, even for you.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Now PP is attempting to bend if not break the rules of our international obligations. Not a time to be rowing with the neighbours.
Diplomacy is the currency of international relations, not pandering to the prejudices of racist turnips.

What do you make of the French attitude and approach in all this?

Are they being fair and reasonable, in your opinion?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Never voted Tory in me life Nibble.

This is where JCFG looks good compared to these three. He actually gets off his arse to vote for his beliefs (if it's blue vote for it :facepalm:).
[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] churn out all their race fishing, anti semitic, xenophobic crap on here, but when it actually comes to the point where their views could have an influence, don't actually vote. That's why they spend all their time on here copiously churning their frustration at their complete impotence :lolol:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
This is where JCFG looks good compared to these three. He actually gets off his arse to vote for his beliefs (if it's blue vote for it :facepalm:).

[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] churn out all their race fishing, anti semitic, xenophobic crap on here, but when it actually comes to the point where their views could have an influence, don't actually vote. That's why they spend all their time on here copiously churning their frustration at their complete impotence :lolol:

Thanks.

talk2knighty

Dec 26, 2014

Ahh by send them back legally I assume you mean the Dublin agreement,

6c4643c8ef9151dd38ca538baa7ae51e.jpg

You’ll see from the above table how important that agreement was …..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
And it appears you have been using the time from your self imposed exile from the pit to learn to use paint View attachment 140258

Could obviously do with more practice, but every new skill you learn will help in this new post Brexit workplace.

Pictures on the applications for care worker, fruit and veg picker, food prep, hospitality sector, logistics, HGV etc etc could make all the difference :thumbsup:

d1cbde59ed0d428791f340b3ec1d2b0b.jpg

Find anything interesting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports