Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Jan 30, 2008
Not your concern.

It can continue rather well if it’s managed well. If money is spent in the correct places, if housing is built, if industry and infrastructure are invested in properly and not as backhanders, vanity projects and follies like HS2.

We are actually in desperate need of immigrants and we are in need of good foreign relations.

If the Tory’s had anything about them, they’d be organising safe passage for them and getting them to work over here. But a lot of Tory voters don’t like foreigners so it’s a vote loser. And all that matters is for the Tory’s to stay in power, right?

Despite Brexit and the Tory Covid wealth plundering Britain is still just about a seaworthy vessel, it’s just got a greedy, incompetent, nitwit at the helm.

Why not go and live somewhere else and take the rest of your self loathing mates with you,you wouldn't be missed
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Best turn them all around then. Kick them all out. Bound to all be rapists.

Poor girl. Glad he’s been caught. Not who we want on our shores.

Who are arriving on our shores, seems like they're quite happy to ditch any ID before they get here ,Time wasters making illegal crossings of the English channel ARE NOT WANTED IN THE UK

Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Who are arriving on our shores, seems like they're quite happy to ditch any ID before they get here ,Time wasters making illegal crossings of the English channel ARE NOT WANTED IN THE UK

Regards
DF

Have you tried a valerian supplement? It can help aid calm and the lowering of stress levels. It’s good this time of the evening.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
All those flavours should work together, and there’s not much that doesn’t benefit from mash. Let me know how it goes.
Balti was nice, been learning my spices this year and trying a few dishes out. Most work, some have failed but that’s me over seasoning. I’m learning .

Maybe you should all do a come dine with me?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If it gets you off to sleep and gives us all a break from your incessant drivel, it’s got to be worth a try ;-)

Unfortunately, he got really cross and dived in with a race baiting post before he'd even thought about his couple of funny 'one liners' on the main board. Hopefully he'll relax, have a think about what he's done and put that right :thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Maybe you should all do a come dine with me?

[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], at your door with his 'English' kebab in his hand, and [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] with his chicken bucket (with curly fries for that 'special' occasion) ???

I'll give it a miss if you don't mind :wink:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], at your door with his burger in his hand, and [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] with his chicken bucket (with curly fries for that 'special' occasion) ???

I'll give it a miss if you don't mind :wink:

You're welcome round mine with your boil in the bag curry whenever you like GAP.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If the Tory’s had anything about them, they’d be organising safe passage for them and getting them to work over here. But a lot of Tory voters don’t like foreigners so it’s a vote loser. And all that matters is for the Tory’s to stay in power, right?

What "safe passage" for asylum applications to the UK are you thinking should be implemented?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here