Weirdest film you have ever seen.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
For me it has to be Eraserhead. A film so monumentally weird but also with stark imagery and sound anyone that has ever watch it will never forget it.

A landmark of the expression of Cinema. I will find the pencil scene that explains the title of the film, well sort of.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Sexy beast.... I like it but don't really get it :moo:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Mulholland Drive is pretty off the wall from the same director. I am taking about good recommendations not shit one's please.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Hell comes to Frogtown

Not your typical, Biological warfare / Mutant / Women in control B movie, that's for sure !

Edit: Only for the serious B movie buff

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The human centipede. Too f***ed up.

I like to challenge myself with films but although tempted in some ways just think the overall premise is too f***ed up to watch it. Part 2 is meant to be worse and he is planning Part 3, final sequence which he says with make the first 2 look like a Garden Tea Party god forbid.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
A Dangerous Method was completely terrible. A film made so we could all see Keira Knightley get spanked. So it does have a redeeming feature.

Watchmen was rubbish aswell, very disappointed by that. But others will disagree.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A Dangerous Method was completely terrible. A film made so we could all see Keira Knightley get spanked. So it does have a redeeming feature.

Watchmen was rubbish aswell, very disappointed by that. But others will disagree.

Strange NE I thought Watchmen was superb, possibly the best super hero film ever made.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Here is the scenario folks. Eraserhead in his nightmare World which gets worse when the mutant baby is born has these recurring nightmares and the clip below shows it, hence the name Eraserhead. It's not graphic but EXTREMELY weird, brilliant in it's own way imo. WTF ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwEK7onUO6M

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Begotten. starts with a scene of 'god' silently disemboweling himself.

also check out El Topo, The Holy Mountain and Irreversible (last one not weird exactly, but definitely messed up).

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Blair Witch........what the fcuk was that all about

I thought it was ok and the bit at the end with the Witch in the House and the kiddy facing the wall was very scary, almost redeemed the film that bit but not quite.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Come And See which is an Eastern European made film about the German occupation of Russia (I think) during world war II very odd film

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Wrong Turn films are pretty decent and are extremely off the wall. The premise is really a bunch of Crystal Palace fans in the woods.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports