Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weirdest film you have ever seen.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I like to challenge myself with films but although tempted in some ways just think the overall premise is too f***ed up to watch it. Part 2 is meant to be worse and he is planning Part 3, final sequence which he says with make the first 2 look like a Garden Tea Party god forbid.

I'm not even going to even attempt to watch either of those to be honest. The first one put me off :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
PIN.

jd312

Feb 19, 2011
"Rubber":). The story of a rubber tire, that discovers his destructive telepathic powers, he soon sets his sights on a desert town; in particular, a mysterious woman becomes his obsession.

bhafc arundel

Apr 4, 2012
arundel
Just watched a great but very wierd and strange movie called Super made in 2010 with Kevin Bacon,Liv Tyler and the guy from the amercian office about a wierd guy that becomes a super hero .Really worth a watch

Last edited:

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Watched a film called Kill List recently, not really sure what genre it would come under, maybe horror for its violence but it got weirder as the film went on. Could probably be compared to Eden lake which has been mentioned. Didnt really get it at the end so Googled it and found a spoiler site that totally explained it from beginning to end and then it all became clear....and actually pretty good!!!

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Acción mutante (1993) More at IMDbPro »

Accion Mutante.

In a future world ruled by good-looking people, a terrorist group of mutants led by Ramon Yarritu kidnap the daughter of Orujo, a rich businessman, to claim for the rights of the ugly people. Escaping from the police in their spaceship, Ramon try to kill his gang in order to get all the ransom. The trip ends abruptly when they crash in Axturiax, the planet of the crazy miners where no woman lives.

and this makes no mention of the decaying siamese twin...

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
z00 and peter greenaway stuff is quite weird, i think he did the cook the thief his wife and her lover, which was regular wanking material over helen mirren in my early 20's :lolol:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Watched a film called Kill List recently, not really sure what genre it would come under, maybe horror for its violence but it got weirder as the film went on. Could probably be compared to Eden lake which has been mentioned. Didnt really get it at the end so Googled it and found a spoiler site that totally explained it from beginning to end and then it all became clear....and actually pretty good!!!

I'd liken it more to A Serbian Film.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here