Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are premier league (you are sore bitter losers)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I live a 20 minute drive from Boro on the edge of the STUNNING north Yorkshire moors. Breath taking views and 15 minutes from Whitby. Isn't life a bitch eh.

£10,000 a year salaries and average temp in the low teens. You're right spoilt.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Averaged just a smidge behind you with half the population. Not a lot to spout about really. Think about it,most of your plastic fans will drift away now anyway.Soon as the new stadium wears off'. Small minded deluded you lot. Cast your mind back to when you were playing on a dog track with 4k get real.

What is funny about the above comment is that every year we get fans from other clubs saying the same thing about plastic fans will drift away, but they don't. At least the ques at the Amex for a drink are not as bad as the Riverside, as some of the seats in the stand were not Even sat on for the entire game.
Then again I must be a JCL or plastic fan as I never knew we played on a dog track in recent years.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I live a 20 minute drive from Boro on the edge of the STUNNING north Yorkshire moors. Breath taking views and 15 minutes from Whitby. Isn't life a bitch eh.

15 minutes from Whitby you say? Wow I'm so jealous.

Now just **** off.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Eeeeeeeeeeee I'm proper cringing for you here

No really, football is not the be all of life. Enjoy your one spring evening of joy, the reality of the grimness of your normal existence will jump right back at you on Monday. 'TaTa' for now :thumbsup:

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton

I live 2 minutes from the BEAUTIFUL South Downs and 10 minutes from the English Channel and the centre of the top British seaside city. We also have plenty of jobs, good wages and the sunniest weather in the UK.

How do we cope?

NELS1

Banned
Dec 19, 2015
15 minutes from Whitby you say? Wow I'm so jealous.
Yep and not a single rent boy in sight

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
You lot need to look a little bit closer to home. The reason you haven't been promoted is because you weren't good enough. You mustered one attempt from a half chance at goal in 99 minutes of football.

You never looked like scoring from open play with 11 or 10 men.

So your only goal WASN'T offside and our goalscorer SHOULD have been sent off? We'd have won had we not been cheating. You were wilting before the red

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yep and not a single rent boy in sight

You won't be able to reply, what with being banned and all, but this post reminded me of that whole stand singing "Town full of rent boys, you're just a town full of rent boys..."

Impressive sound, seriously.

Not sure I've seen young kids getting stuck into that before though. Classy place, classy fans.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

With views like that, I'm guessing that you're currently taking in the wonderful scenery whilst choosing to spend your time on another team's messageboard rather than celebrating with the other 99% of Boro fans in the town itself.

An alternative explanation is that you have no friends and no life.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Was going to come on and say how sorry I was to see you fall at the last hurdle and that ideally I would have liked us both to go up, I hope the playoffs work out etc. But after seeing your reaction to the game I hope your turned over by sheff wed. Don't forget, I've been in your position, coming so agonisingly close and I was humble enough to admit we just weren't the better team. The hostility here is astounding and I can't belive your trying to insinuate that we bribed Mike Dean or that Gaston showed Dean a wound he sustained earlier. Always thought you were a decent lot but with any luck you'll be at Burton away next season because karmas a bitch. We'll enjoy counting our £170m you bitter bunch of clowns.

Do you think in the Prem you might even fill your stadium?Do you think the same plastic fans who filled the stadium today will come back next season?Are you likely to improve on your derisory crowds?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Do you think in the Prem you might even fill your stadium?Do you think the same plastic fans who filled the stadium today will come back next season?Are you likely to improve on your derisory crowds?

I've always found this plastic thing funny. A quick check on their attendance shows an avg around 22/23k. Apart from the last two home games which have "inexplicably" rocketed to 30k+. Strange that.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Whitby, f******g Whitby you retard, I would only go there if Siberia was fully booked.
Do you see how backward you all are now.
You were poor today and your fans have no class.
Your goal was offside and the red was a joke.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Was going to come on and say how sorry I was to see you fall at the last hurdle and that ideally I would have liked us both to go up, I hope the playoffs work out etc. But after seeing your reaction to the game I hope your turned over by sheff wed. Don't forget, I've been in your position, coming so agonisingly close and I was humble enough to admit we just weren't the better team. The hostility here is astounding and I can't belive your trying to insinuate that we bribed Mike Dean or that Gaston showed Dean a wound he sustained earlier. Always thought you were a decent lot but with any luck you'll be at Burton away next season because karmas a bitch. We'll enjoy counting our £170m you bitter bunch of clowns.

All the TV pundits seem to disagree with you, mate.

May 3, 2016
Hi all thank you. You did your best , but alas it was not quite enough, I left the BORO and drove to the North Yorkshire moors where we don't have town's full of scruffy migrants on every corner. Had friends in Hastings they left due to the Beggars, Thieves , and Toss Pots. Living down there you must just get to live with it. Oh and bye the way Sheff Wed will rip you all another Ar$e hole there again you will like that.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Hi all thank you. You did your best , but alas it was not quite enough, I left the BORO and drove to the North Yorkshire moors where we don't have town's full of scruffy migrants on every corner. Had friends in Hastings they left due to the Beggars, Thieves , and Toss Pots. Living down there you must just get to live with it. Oh and bye the way Sheff Wed will rip you all another Ar$e hole there again you will like that.

I bet you did. As quickly as humanly possible, no doubt.
Can't even spell league or by. What a ****.
Cheerio.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here