Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are premier league (you are sore bitter losers)

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Was going to come on and say how sorry I was to see you fall at the last hurdle and that ideally I would have liked us both to go up, I hope the playoffs work out etc. But after seeing your reaction to the game I hope your turned over by sheff wed. Don't forget, I've been in your position, coming so agonisingly close and I was humble enough to admit we just weren't the better team. The hostility here is astounding and I can't belive your trying to insinuate that we bribed Mike Dean or that Gaston showed Dean a wound he sustained earlier. Always thought you were a decent lot but with any luck you'll be at Burton away next season because karmas a bitch. We'll enjoy counting our £170m you bitter bunch of clowns.

I'll bite.

Obviously nobody, or I hope nobody, actually thinks you bought Mike Dean. We're making satirical observations based on his dire performance. A performance in which he incorrectly gave a red card. You must understand our ire having been on the receiving end of a bad decision last week against Birmingham.

I like Boro. I'm sad we didn't do the job today and you were certainly the better team in the first half. I feel we were taking hold of the game when we scored and alas we will never know what could have been thanks to Mike Dean.

Couple of things:

"You're" not "your"
What was with your fat physio/coach getting hold of the ball near the end? Poor sportsmanship.

And finally, a personal note: if we had won and been promoted you can be certain I would find better things to do than come on here like billy big bollocks acting a ****. Don't forget you were promoted on goal difference, not points.

Now **** off and enjoy your night.

Peace.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Talked to and had a pint with 6 of your fans after the game. Everyone of them to a man where blown away by our support today. Their words not mine.it was truly awesome. Our fans got us over the line.Just for the record your fans were very very average. You simply don't have the passion.

You should simply **** off then you prick.

We've never been passionate? We have never had the passion? Just duck off you ignorant ****

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Was going to come on and say how sorry I was to see you fall at the last hurdle and that ideally I would have liked us both to go up, I hope the playoffs work out etc. But after seeing your reaction to the game I hope your turned over by sheff wed. Don't forget, I've been in your position, coming so agonisingly close and I was humble enough to admit we just weren't the better team. The hostility here is astounding and I can't belive your trying to insinuate that we bribed Mike Dean or that Gaston showed Dean a wound he sustained earlier. Always thought you were a decent lot but with any luck you'll be at Burton away next season because karmas a bitch. We'll enjoy counting our £170m you bitter bunch of clowns.

Still northern, still monkeys, one day you or your children will move south cap in hand to get a job, till then enjoy your unemployed smog surrounded life on Teeside, the only highlight of your existence being 90 minutes every other weekend when your dream of being part of normal life. Even the Geordies and the Mackems look down on you, and they ain't got jack to crow about.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Enjoy life in a shit hole.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Seriously, don't bite for these lowlife nob-cheeses. Both sides dominated a half of the game, a draw was attained. The red card is a different matter, but the club is appealing for it.

Forget these stupid bait threads and stop replying to these pisstains, focus on the now, we are in playoffs, we take Hillsborough, we win at the Amex, and what we tried to get at Teesside today is what we aim to get at Wembley.

NELS1

Banned
Dec 19, 2015
Averaged just a smidge behind you with half the population. Not a lot to spout about really. Think about it,most of your plastic fans will drift away now anyway.Soon as the new stadium wears off'. Small minded deluded you lot. Cast your mind back to when you were playing on a dog track with 4k get real.

thegoat

Banned
Oct 18, 2014
LOL you're a nob who just won promotion due to biased refereeing in your favour and have come onto an opposing team's online message board to brag instead of enjoying it. Great life decision :lolol:

You lot need to look a little bit closer to home. The reason you haven't been promoted is because you weren't good enough. You mustered one attempt from a half chance at goal in 99 minutes of football.

You never looked like scoring from open play with 11 or 10 men.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Averaged just a smidge behind you with half the population. Not a lot to spout about really. Think about it,most of your plastic fans will drift away now anyway.Soon as the new stadium wears off'. Small minded deluded you lot. Cast your mind back to when you were playing on a dog track with 4k get real.

This is the first time in the Championship that you've averaged over 20K. Most years it's been 16-17K with thousands of empty seats to be seen on the highlights every week. As for the new stadium effect, next year will be our 6th season and we've already sold 22 000 season tickets.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

Dog track, really. Check your facts you muppet

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
You lot need to look a little bit closer to home. The reason you haven't been promoted is because you weren't good enough. You mustered one attempt from a half chance at goal in 99 minutes of football.

That's why we got the same number of points as you across 46 games then

thegoat

Banned
Oct 18, 2014
Still northern, still monkeys, one day you or your children will move south cap in hand to get a job, till then enjoy your unemployed smog surrounded life on Teeside, the only highlight of your existence being 90 minutes every other weekend when your dream of being part of normal life. Even the Geordies and the Mackems look down on you, and they ain't got jack to crow about.

Eeeeeeeeeeee I'm proper cringing for you here

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Err, Middlesbrough, they've just won automatic promotion to the Premiership....err...wait...sorry....you were being sarcastic....:clap2:

This goon appears every few months and has still not been banned? Why? I've been supporting the albion for 20 odd years and not seen us play oxfart.

thegoat

Banned
Oct 18, 2014
That's why we got the same number of points as you across 46 games then

You had go beat us today. You didn't because you weren't good enough. I could understand if you were peppering our goal with shots and creating chances left, right and centre then a poor decision changed the game. That didn't happen, you created NOTHING other than a half chance from a set piece in 99 minutes.

NELS1

Banned
Dec 19, 2015
I live a 20 minute drive from Boro on the edge of the STUNNING north Yorkshire moors. Breath taking views and 15 minutes from Whitby. Isn't life a bitch eh.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You had go beat us today. You didn't because you weren't good enough. I could understand if you were peppering our goal with shots and creating chances left, right and centre then a poor decision changed the game. That didn't happen, you created NOTHING other than a half chance from a set piece in 99 minutes.
Your goal was offside and the red was a joke. That's what won you the game, nothing else.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Ah, peace and quiet.

quiet_night.PNG

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Oh good another one.

Just **** off. We don't care what you think. Just **** off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here