Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are premier league (you are sore bitter losers)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Was going to come on and say how sorry I was to see you fall at the last hurdle and that ideally I would have liked us both to go up, I hope the playoffs work out etc. But after seeing your reaction to the game I hope your turned over by sheff wed. Don't forget, I've been in your position, coming so agonisingly close and I was humble enough to admit we just weren't the better team. The hostility here is astounding and I can't belive your trying to insinuate that we bribed Mike Dean or that Gaston showed Dean a wound he sustained earlier. Always thought you were a decent lot but with any luck you'll be at Burton away next season because karmas a bitch. We'll enjoy counting our £170m you bitter bunch of clowns.

Just been promoted and on another teams forum that evening? Obviously got no mates or palace fan on a wind up

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have just had the unfortunate experience of spending the afternoon with people from the NE.
Each one an absolute cretin.
Adults behaving like babies.
My only comfort is that I do not have to live up there with people who behave like childish inbred goons.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Palace or Boro, the OP is effectively bragging to us all that he has no mates or life.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Was going to come on and say how sorry I was to see you fall at the last hurdle and that ideally I would have liked us both to go up, I hope the playoffs work out etc. But after seeing your reaction to the game I hope your turned over by sheff wed. Don't forget, I've been in your position, coming so agonisingly close and I was humble enough to admit we just weren't the better team. The hostility here is astounding and I can't belive your trying to insinuate that we bribed Mike Dean or that Gaston showed Dean a wound he sustained earlier. Always thought you were a decent lot but with any luck you'll be at Burton away next season because karmas a bitch. We'll enjoy counting our £170m you bitter bunch of clowns.

It was never a red, where were Gaston's shin pads? Never saw any even looking pre tackle, so sorry he kinda deserves it. Protection is supposed to be checked before they run out on to the pitch.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Are there no mods on to ban these Palarse trolls, it's getting tedious now? We know you're Palarse as no real Boro fans would be sad enough to be on here right now.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Thanks. Now trot along and find yourself some nice friends to play with.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
and you're a boring tw@t

62239874.jpg

smogmonsta

Banned
Dec 16, 2015
Showed your class when Karanka shook hands with Hughton and was shoulder barged by a Brighton underling
Grapes very sour and true colours shown

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Showed your class when Karanka shook hands with Hughton and was shoulder barged by a Brighton underling

Your entire fanbase showed their lack of class. And you and your friendless Boro fans continue to show your lack of any life by being on another team's forum on the internet at 8pm on the Saturday that you were promoted.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Err, Middlesbrough, they've just won automatic promotion to the Premiership....err...wait...sorry....you were being sarcastic....:clap2:

****ing hell its bad enough being trolled by fans of two promoted other clubs without some strange virgin from a noddy club with an unhealthy obsession with us posting on OUR message board

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Listen, your team have just been promoted. It's best you are made aware. Now run along and find some friends to celebrate with.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Must be so grim up north that the best way to celebrate promotion is to gloat on the internet. Oh dear!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Probably still pissed off at the Boro underling grabbing the ball and time wasting. Now **** off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here