Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are premier league (you are sore bitter losers)

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Boro season ticket holder...I personally and my good friends too really hope you go up..hate the play offs it should be top three ...enough said good luck guys I really hope you win the required games and get promotion, no doubt about it you deserve to go up .....rooting for you.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Your team may be IN the Premier League but everything in your post suggests that you personally are not premier league in any sense.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Boro season ticket holder...I personally and my good friends too really hope you go up..hate the play offs it should be top three ...enough said good luck guys I really hope you win the required games and get promotion, no doubt about it you deserve to go up .....rooting for you.

Cheers fella.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Two games against 'better' 'bigger' clubs and neither could beat us, even with 10 men.

Time for Wednesday to be put firmly into a week next Tuesday. By that i mean we will triumph.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Err, Middlesbrough, they've just won automatic promotion to the Premiership....err...wait...sorry....you were being sarcastic....:clap2:

Ah, Dreaming Spires. I wondered where you'd got to.

I had to do a bit of research to find out what level the mighty Oxford play at these days, and I see you gained promotion today, so well done!

That's quite an achievement for you finishing the season a paltry 48 places lower than us.

Ruddy well done you! :clap2:

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Your team may be IN the Premier League but everything in your post suggests that you personally are not premier league in any sense.

I thought long and hard about posting today because of the result.. however it's done now and I am very sorry if I offend...that's not my intention, I wish you well and good luck...I offered the same right after the play off final to some Norwich fans and although our defeat was hard to take I felt good for it...again a genuine good luck ..I am not just a Boro fan but also a football fan and if you gave points for football you would have won this league.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I thought long and hard about posting today because of the result.. however it's done now and I am very sorry if I offend...that's not my intention, I wish you well and good luck...I offered the same right after the play off final to some Norwich fans and although our defeat was hard to take I felt good for it...again a genuine good luck ..I am not just a Boro fan but also a football fan and if you gave points for football you would have won this league.
I think the comment was aimed at the OP. Just unfortunate it was posted just after yours.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Thanks, congratulations on your promotion, I dont think any of the negative comments were aimed at you.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Was going to come on and say how sorry I was to see you fall at the last hurdle and that ideally I would have liked us both to go up, I hope the playoffs work out etc. But after seeing your reaction to the game I hope your turned over by sheff wed. Don't forget, I've been in your position, coming so agonisingly close and I was humble enough to admit we just weren't the better team. The hostility here is astounding and I can't belive your trying to insinuate that we bribed Mike Dean or that Gaston showed Dean a wound he sustained earlier. Always thought you were a decent lot but with any luck you'll be at Burton away next season because karmas a bitch. We'll enjoy counting our £170m you bitter bunch of clowns.

7/10 good trolling.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Was going to come on and say how sorry I was to see you fall at the last hurdle and that ideally I would have liked us both to go up, I hope the playoffs work out etc. But after seeing your reaction to the game I hope your turned over by sheff wed. Don't forget, I've been in your position, coming so agonisingly close and I was humble enough to admit we just weren't the better team. The hostility here is astounding and I can't belive your trying to insinuate that we bribed Mike Dean or that Gaston showed Dean a wound he sustained earlier. Always thought you were a decent lot but with any luck you'll be at Burton away next season because karmas a bitch. We'll enjoy counting our £170m you bitter bunch of clowns.

Maybe if the same had happened to you your board would be the same. Imho I think the red card was a bit harsh and maybe we may have gone on to get a winner but who knows. I know that if we had won I would not be on your board gloating, I would either be on nsc or out celebrating.
In the cold light of day I think we also deserve to go up, unfortunately we will have to go through the play offs. Over the season we just fell short.
Congratulations on promotion even at our expense, hopefully we will get the chance to play you again next season in the premier league, if not what will be will be.
Once again congratulations and good luck next season, and hopefully we will see you there.

NELS1

Banned
Dec 19, 2015
Your entire fanbase showed their lack of class. And you and your friendless Boro fans continue to show your lack of any life by being on another team's forum on the internet at 8pm on the Saturday that you were promoted.

Talked to and had a pint with 6 of your fans after the game. Everyone of them to a man where blown away by our support today. Their words not mine.it was truly awesome. Our fans got us over the line.Just for the record your fans were very very average. You simply don't have the passion.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Talked to and had a pint with 6 of your fans after the game. Everyone of them to a man where blown away by our support today. Their words not mine.it was truly awesome. Our fans got us over the line.Just for the record your fans were very very average. You simply don't have the passion.

Where have your fans been all season then or do they only turn up for the big games?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Odd that 2500 fans make less noise than 30 odd thousand. If your fans are so passionate, how come you get lower gates than us? Even last season, when you were going for promotion and we were absolutely shit, we were getting 5k higher gates than Boro.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009

Why are you on a BHA forum? You utter Northern clown, go out in lovely Middlesborough, sing some homophobic songs, kiss and hug each other, drink some warm bitter and then go home.....

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
This isn't sour grapes but I was always suprised when I saw Boro's half empty stadium on TV.Perhaps in the Prem they will now support their team.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Derby,Hull,S.Wed,Brighton.

The London/Northern obsessed media have a 75% chance of getting their third team into the Prem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here