Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Rooney - enough already

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Fed up with this non story. Just tell us if he moves, eh? I'm fed up with hearing some of the more well respected managers in the game courting the jug eared money grabbing chav.

One thing I will say is that Rooney is apparently "angry and confused" at Man Utd. You what? Have they stopped paying this overrated ****'s £200k a week wages, or have they simply dared to drop him because of the piffling matter of RVP being five times better?

I'm sure that I heard " Disgruntled " mentioned which is a considerable jump in the ante. Poor Wayne needs love and attention and lots of cuddles to cope with his feelings of worthlessness. Threads like this could tip him over the edge and so should be removed.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I hope he goes abroad. Will do his game the world of good, and that can only benefit England

That would be the end of him, can you imagine the shock he would have ? Pasta and Chicken and salads all the time, no booze plus " Sorry Wayne, as a professional sportsman and icon, the fags have to go ! "

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He'll go elsewhere, get paid more money, remain underwhelming, and be England's best player.

Usual service continues in the mediocre world of English football.

If we all watched, golf, rugby, tennis, cycling, running etc Rooney would be so much better.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I think its funny....

2011 ''I want to leave, the club is not ambitious enough and needs to sign better players"

2013 "What RVP? I didn't mean that good, I still want to get in the team"

Oh please put that on Twitter, it pretty much sums up all our thoughts!

stugbhafc1

Stuie G
Aug 4, 2011
Southwick
Cast your mind back 10 years, I remember the 17 year old Rooney. Unplayable, unstoppable. It took your breath away seeing him destroy teams on his own. I still remember exactly where I was when I watched him pull on an England shirt and scare the crap out of an experienced and half decent Turkish side. Where did that bloke go?
This and in the euros 2004 he was superb till the unfortunate injury

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think its funny....

2011 ''I want to leave, the club is not ambitious enough and needs to sign better players"

2013 "What RVP? I didn't mean that good, I still want to get in the team"

this is excellent and I am going to steal it!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cast your mind back 10 years, I remember the 17 year old Rooney. Unplayable, unstoppable. It took your breath away seeing him destroy teams on his own. I still remember exactly where I was when I watched him pull on an England shirt and scare the crap out of an experienced and half decent Turkish side. Where did that bloke go?

Up his own arse?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That would be the end of him, can you imagine the shock he would have ? Pasta and Chicken and salads all the time, no booze plus " Sorry Wayne, as a professional sportsman and icon, the fags have to go ! "

Quite. He will not go abroad in a million years.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Chelsea have had official offer of 10m and David Luiz OR Juan Mata REJECTED according to bbc. Are Chelsea mad? If it was mata they definitely are

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Chelsea have had official offer of 10m and David Luiz OR Juan Mata according to bbc. Are Chelsea mad? If it was mata they definitely are
Agreed. That is laughable. Even if Luiz has been exposed at times, he had a great Confederations Cup and a far better footballer than the thick fat jug-eared bin-dipping Shrekatron.

Brilliant post above about how Rooney seems to be contradicting himself left right and centre. Will have to steal that one too! Funny thing with Wayne is he has had a very modest upbringing, one that would usually pave way to a grounded individual in the future (i.e. Gerrard Carragher at Liverpool)

The way he has acted at Manchester United is a joke yet the contradictions pave way to show he has clearly wanted out of United for whatever reason for a couple of years now ( 200,000 PW hasn't eased the sorrow's yet). I just want it done with so I don't have to watch and read BBC Rooney every single day as they desperately try to big up an under performing England international who was meant to be the messiah and guide the most mediocre, Owl lead team to glory.

Mungo_Jerry

Sep 27, 2011
Apparently Man U have turned down £10m plus Mata for him from Chelsea (according to BBC). Surprised they haven't bitten Chelsea's arm off! Forget the £10m - just a straight swap for Mata would be great business for Utd IMO.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
mata is better than rooney in my view...has jose lost the plot?!

Jose hasn't lost the plot. He knew United would say no initially. It's mischief-making and sh*t-stirring out of the top drawer, something Moyes could really do without.

Good to have him back!

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
JBenno has made the point I came on here to make, and much more succinctly than I would have done. The only thing to add is that if Chelsea really did offer Manchester United £10 million and Juan Mata, then Manchester United were mad to reject the offer and Chelsea were equally as mad to be prepared to offload their best player over the past 2 seasons in order to sign a player whose lack of regard for conditioning mean he will not have many more years playing at the top level. Strikes me as though Mourinho remains as mistrustful as ever of diminutive flair players.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Couldn't care less where he plays week in week out but pppplllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee end his England career now !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here