Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge rumours [Merged]

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
At the time yeah, 2 years on and only Calderon out the 3 can do a job.

What's your point? They were bought in LEAGUE ONE, so yes AT THE TIME. Bizarre.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think you need to calm down, anyone would think you're about to burst into tears.

I'm just getting annoyed by f***ing morons on this site today, moaning about all and sundry when we're frankly one of the most enviable sides in the whole country in terms of our projectory, chairman, manager, playing style etc.

People really really really need to get a sense of perspective.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Can understand peoples views re the loan market and clubs not paying full wages, but to be fair to Brighton (and most clubs), we also have loaned out players.....Andy Whing, Will Hoskins etc etc to lower league clubs. I doubt those clubs concerned paid the full wages.

It helps cut our financial outgoings and gives players who are not 'in the managers plans' a chance to put themselves in the shop window.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
I'm just getting annoyed by f***ing morons on this site today, moaning about all and sundry when we're frankly one of the most enviable sides in the whole country in terms of our projectory, chairman, manager, playing style etc.

+ 1

I think you have to realise though that people will never EVER be satisfied. EVER.

Jan 30, 2008

ha ha this is NSC , some of the planks :rolleyes:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

I hope you are not including me in that.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I hope you are not including me in that.

I have no idea what you've posted, if it included any of the following:

Barnes is shit
Poyet is taking too long
Why are we buying X when we need Y etc

then YES you're included.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
+ 1

I think you have to realise though that people will never EVER be satisfied. EVER.

A couple of years ago, if you'd told everyone that some would be moaning that we HADN'T made the playoffs to the Premiership at FIRST attempt, you'd be laughed out of town.

But no, some people really ARE that thick.

I think you're right. I can imagine us in the Champions League and people still generally not being happy.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

Barnes is shit
Poyet is taking too long

Fair enough. I have spent more time than usual on here today and I have not seen hardly any of those types of postings. Maybe you need to re-calibrate your tolerance levels.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Gus is brilliant isn't he. Just in the last month he's convinced a goalkeeper who's played for man u in the champions league, a rb who's played over 60 times for valencia, consistently 3rd best team in spain only behind real and barca and possibly a lb who's contracted to the current epl champions and has played 30+ times for england, to join us. Not to mention vicente, capped 38 times for spain + played in cham league final. He's convincing all of them to join us, a team only recently promoted from league 1. Its just amazing stuff. Cant believe anyone could moan about any of these players joining us.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Barnes is shit
Poyet is taking too long

Can I please add "Ryan Harley isn't good enough for League 2" into the mixer.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Triggaaar where did you get this supposed quote from me? I know you're only joking, but I never made this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oops, my quoting went wrong. My post was supposed to go more like this:

So we will host the first will they/won't they? handshake of the season!
lol, you made the laugh, thanks, well done (etc etc)
By next season, if it hasn't happened, it will be rivalling Kancheskis and Owen for groundhog day rumoured signings.
Are you saying that Owen is signing? You're not the first to say it, so maybe there's something in this.

Move along please, nothing to see here :blush:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

made me chuckle (it's usually me being wound up) but spot on :thumbsup:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Wow! It might be on then... WB would be excellent at our level IMHO... especially if he gets in a good pre-season with Gus and the boys...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Gus is brilliant isn't he. Just in the last month he's convinced a goalkeeper who's played for man u in the champions league, a rb who's played over 60 times for valencia, consistently 3rd best team in spain only behind real and barca
That was more than 10 days ago, what has he done lately?

It's a shambles.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Fair enough. I have spent more time than usual on here today and I have not seen hardly any of those types of postings. Maybe you need to re-calibrate your tolerance levels.

Nah it hasn't been particularly more than usual but it's just got to me for some reason, I suddenly had a sort of "epiphany" moment, took stock of what's happening to our club at the moment and went;

"Hang on...what the f*** is happening? This is unbelievable!" - Then I look on the site and I still see the same DRIBBLE of negative boring meaningless inane stupid and frankly incorrect ARSESHITE being spluttered by the usual dinlows.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Nah it hasn't been particularly more than usual but it's just got to me for some reason, I suddenly had a sort of "epiphany" moment, took stock of what's happening to our club at the moment and went;

"Hang on...what the f*** is happening? This is unbelievable!" - Then I look on the site and I still see the same DRIBBLE of negative boring meaningless inane stupid and frankly incorrect ARSESHITE being spluttered by the usual dinlows.

These are indeed the greatest of days for our Club. We are very fortunate to be here at this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here