[Humour] Wagatha Christie: Rooney v Vardy

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Surprised Katie Price hasn't weighed in for a chipolata story to make a few quid

Suggests to me , he perhaps has a frankfurter

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
The irony is that all the money being spunked on this ‘trial’ is from us lot funding Sky TV’s coverage of the PL. That’s the criminal bit. I’m sure that Wayne Rooney and Jamie Vardy had better plans for the cash they earned.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Surely next to no one gives a shit about this.
Do they? Really?

Oh! I'm desperately intere......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In other words, I agree! I don't know the ins and outs of the case at all, and have absolutely no interest in finding out!

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I have just read the mail on line re this case . It is hilarious. It describes Wayne as an overweight bouncer wishing he was down the pub . Vardys wife sounds a nasty piece of work . I guess they will all get their money back by writing books.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I have just read the mail on line re this case . It is hilarious. It describes Wayne as an overweight bouncer wishing he was down the pub . Vardys wife sounds a nasty piece of work . I guess they will all get their money back by writing books.

While the DM of course loves to peddle extreme comparisons to stir up indignation, I do admit this one got a "yeah, fair point" from me – they compared the Wagatha Christie circus with that BBC podcaster/journalist who's managed to raise 3.3m for cancer research from her deathbed over the past couple of days: as if the likes of Rebekah Vardy would ever put their time, profile and money towards something similarly useful and altruistic, rather than this petty, self-absorbed world of WAG "tabloid stories" that she instead devotes her time on this planet to.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hard to envisage a win for team Vardy in this one. The Dog Ate My Homework only works up to a point. The unbelievable unavailability of just about every scrap of virtual evidence is peurile :lolol:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I don't know anything about this case, but "Wagatha Christie"?

That's brilliant!

Aka 'The Scousetrap' which I thought was also quite clever.

:lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hard to envisage a win for team Vardy in this one. The Dog Ate My Homework only works up to a point. The unbelievable unavailability of just about every scrap of virtual evidence is peurile :lolol:

My particular favourite is Vardy in the witness box - answering a question with 'If I'm being honest' which the QC responded 'you are in the witness box, I should hope all your answers are you being honest' :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Get yourself a can of spray paint (any mainstream brand will do) and spray it randomly around the room, that is how I catch the blighters.

True, I also find tearing up newspapers on the Underground keeps elephants away. Since I started doing this I haven't seen one, I get some strange looks though.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
True, I also find tearing up newspapers on the Underground keeps elephants away. Since I started doing this I haven't seen one, I get some strange looks though.

That explains the delays on the Bakerloo line...

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
[tweet]1524718485548539904[/tweet]

:facepalm:

Has she never heard of the lead singer of the Monkees - or David Bowie who had to change his surname from Jones to Bowie because there was already a Davy Jones. The lead singer of the Monkees Davy Jones that is, not the fella whose locker ended up at the bottom of the ocean.

(I'm not sure Mrs Vardy or Mrs Rooney would be able to cope with that. Far too complex for their pitifully tiny brains)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports