[Humour] Wagatha Christie: Rooney v Vardy

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Far be it for me to stand up for either of them, but Colleen Rooney did make her own money from modelling. This is from 2019.

Her personal wealth is estimated to be around £15.1 million, with a large chunk of it made up from her modelling endeavours, including starring in the George at Asda campaign for which she was reportedly paid £3 million.

Oh please. How much of that would she have actually made WITHOUT being Mrs Rooney, shackled to Shrek ?

She's spent her life basking in her husbands profile, due to the paps inevitably following them everywhere. Were he not a multi-multi millionaire footballer, most other women would have ditched him long ago after his granny-ploughing, amongst other numerous 'indiscretions'. Colleen knows exactly which side her bread is buttered though doesn't she.

I'd venture her "modelling endeavours" wouldn't have got her past Tik-Tok without being the other half of "Wazza". She's not exactly Cindy Crawford - she's got a face like a welders workbench (yes, says the sad middle-aged bloke tapping away on a keyboard - but then I'm not putting myself up for beauty pageants).

Both these tarts need a reality check outside of their cosseted little bubbles, the stupid BINTS. Its pathetic.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Far be it for me to stand up for either of them, but Colleen Rooney did make her own money from modelling. This is from 2019.

Her personal wealth is estimated to be around £15.1 million, with a large chunk of it made up from her modelling endeavours, including starring in the George at Asda campaign for which she was reportedly paid £3 million.

Couldn't imagine these 2 in the Navy.
Tottering up the steps on firewatch :wink:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Which is about £15.1m more than she would have if not married to Wayne Rooney.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Oh please. How much of that would she have actually made WITHOUT being Mrs Rooney, shackled to Shrek ?

She's spent her life basking in her husbands profile, due to the paps inevitably following them everywhere. Were he not a multi-multi millionaire footballer, most other women would have ditched him long ago after his granny-ploughing, amongst other numerous 'indiscretions'. Colleen knows exactly which side her bread is buttered though doesn't she.

I'd venture her "modelling endeavours" wouldn't have got her past Tik-Tok without being the other half of "Wazza". She's not exactly Cindy Crawford - she's got a face like a welders workbench (yes, says the sad middle-aged bloke tapping away on a keyboard - but then I'm not putting myself up for beauty pageants).

Both these tarts need a reality check outside of their cosseted little bubbles, the stupid BINTS. Its pathetic.

If we're getting annoyed over people getting rich from personal relationships and family links I'm not sure footballer's wives is where I'd start

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If we're getting annoyed over people getting rich from personal relationships and family links I'm not sure footballer's wives is where I'd start

I haven't started anywhere. WAGS obviously aren't the only offenders, but its on topic, hence the thread and the opinion.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Surely next to no one gives a shit about this.
Do they? Really?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Do they? Really?

Its a fantastic story. Phones being dropped (luzzed) in the North Sea, Peter Andre's tiny cock being bought up as evidence, IT experts forgetting passwords (Jimmy Hill) all played out by the narcissistic wives of 2 of the thickest men in football.

I doubt care who wins this one but its a great court case to watch as a neutral.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
More evidence that money doesn’t buy you class.

They’re like two bald men fighting over a comb.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Do they? Really?

Of course nobody CARES. Even the Legal establishment asked then not take to court. But big ego’s and small IQ’s are at play here so inevitably…Pull up a chair like rest of us and grab some Pringles! :)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Its a fantastic story. Phones being dropped (luzzed) in the North Sea, Peter Andre's tiny cock being bought up as evidence, IT experts forgetting passwords (Jimmy Hill) all played out by the narcissistic wives of 2 of the thickest men in football.

I doubt care who wins this one but its a great court case to watch as a neutral.

Yes, this in spades.

Two of the ugliest men in football fund a public binfest between two of the thickest women with everyone bound to lose face and money. It’s tremendous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I can't read Peter Andre's name without thinking of the taxi scene from Human Traffic.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

:lolol:

This.

Colleen and Rebekah are only ‘something’ because they met blokes who could kick a football to a high standard.

Modelling, money from being ‘an influencer’, brand contracts, all only came to these women through their husbands names.

Now in this battle of thick as shit egos, they’re doing a good job of wasting it.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Just been rubbernecking the live updates this morning, it's quite obvious that vardy is a complete snide who was leaking things to the sun. Her excuse is that despite there being messages between her and her agent about leaks and payments they were never serious :facepalm:

No idea if any of this affects the actual case but I suspect making vardy look stupid in the dock is rooney's main objective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports