[Albion] Vile racist language in the South Stand

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
‘She said no, Lewis’ last week ?
I never get who said no to Lewis. Given he wasn’t in the room and I don’t think the girl said no to any of the lads who didn’t have sex with her it’s a very strange one for them . Neil Shipperly on the other hand…
Serious poor taste that one.
The only thing that said no was the judge when the girl tried to get the pictures passed through to be used in the papers to sell her story by the way…!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why bring him into tight public situations where he's disruptive, offensive and open to the sort of reactions you're describing?? Oh of course, it's his and your democratic right.
Brilliant, I look forward to reading your qualifications around bringing up autistic kids. Of all the dopey and unhelpful comments I've heard noone went quite so far as to suggest I shouldn't bring him into tight public situations like the supermarket.😂

Your suggestion is I should have kept him at home in a place with no sensory stimulation? An interesting idea (although it sounds a bit snowflakey to me) that I fear would have lead to him never leaving the house, or his room (like may of the young people I work with).

Anyway whack down your qualifications in this area and let's have a chat about it.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Brilliant, I look forward to reading your qualifications around bringing up autistic kids. Of all the dopey and unhelpful comments I've heard noone went quite so far as to suggest I shouldn't bring him into tight public situations like the supermarket.😂

Your suggestion is I should have kept him at home in a place with no sensory stimulation? An interesting idea (although it sounds a bit snowflakey to me) that I fear would have lead to him never leaving the house, or his room (like may of the young people I work with).

Anyway whack down your qualifications in this area and let's have a chat about it.
There's been some rum ones on this board, since I've been here, but this thread has brought some of them crawling from the woodwork.
I'd have expected more from the Palace lot, tbh. Shameful to read some of the comments from supposed Brighton fans.

South Oz Seagull

Jan 2, 2022
Norwood SA

Happy to. And I didn't say keep him "at home in a place with no sensory stimulation". But I am suggesting you have a little think about where you and he go. Your situation with the child is a difficult one however, you both could benefit from a bit more discretion.

South Oz Seagull

Jan 2, 2022
Norwood SA
There's been some rum ones on this board, since I've been here, but this thread has brought some of them crawling from the woodwork.
I'd have expected more from the Palace lot, tbh. Shameful to read some of the comments from supposed Brighton fans.
OMG now someone is equating not towing the fashionable line with being a Palace fan. Grow up!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Happy to. And I didn't say keep him "at home in a place with no sensory stimulation". But I am suggesting you have a little think about where you and he go. Your situation with the child is a difficult one however, you both could benefit from a bit more discretion.
Think about where we go you say?? Well perhaps you are more qualified than I gave you credit for. I never thought of that. You should do this professionally.😂

I'll wait for those qualifications.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
You are surely a wind up right?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Sadly we are still some way from enlightenment where autism is concerned
I deal with it daily, sadly my work is with schools where they should know better (and most do to be fair). I haven't read the whole thread but it only really seems to be a few.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Sadly we are still some way from enlightenment where autism is concerned
I deal with it daily, sadly my work is with schools where they should know better (and most do to be fair). I haven't read the whole thread but it only really seems to be a few.
Yes, just a few, and what a disgusting few they are. Kudos for what you do, although you don't need it - you're simply doing what's right.

South Oz Seagull

Jan 2, 2022
Norwood SA
Unfortunately I've not been on here for long enough to know whether you're a character. Hence the cheeky winky face. I sure hope so.

If you are, ignore this; you just said 'unfortunately no-one will lift a finger' in a thread where the moral of the story was fingers were totally lifted, and everything got broadly sorted out.
Technically, you're almost correct. :)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes, just a few, and what a disgusting few they are. Kudos for what you do, although you don't need it - you're simply doing what's right.
Thanks I appreciate it. More understanding from people and we can make the world a whole lot better for a whole bunch of people. Make the world better for those people and we enable a whole bunch of people who can give us a different perspective on the world. The benefits from this could be immense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports