Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very very poor indeed.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Funny reading this thread as when I popped to Taj earlier today in St James's St I passed a flat en route in Grand Parade just before Taj with an Oxford shirt(proper one not mini kit) on a hangar in the ground floor window, wonder if it's this chap.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Having lived in Oxford since 1998 (when United were in the Championship), I watch the yellows occasionally. I will be at both play-off games with Rushden, and I will go to Wembley to see two former winners of the League Cup contest a non-league play-off final.

My part-time support of Oxford United won’t keep me from watching Albion either at MKD on Saturday or at home to Yeovil the week after.

Adopted Brightonian

Jan 31, 2009
Brighton/Northampton
Having lived in Oxford since 1998 (when United were in the Championship), I watch the yellows occasionally. I will be at both play-off games with Rushden, and I will go to Wembley to see two former winners of the League Cup contest a non-league play-off final.

My part-time support of Oxford United won’t keep me from watching Albion either at MKD on Saturday or at home to Yeovil the week after.

I wouldn't write us off before a ball has even been kicked. :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here